Pete's QBasic Site has long been a news and information resource for the QB Community. Now, we accept news articles submitted by our visitors--you! We'll take articles of any kind, as long as they're QB-related. This includes news of your program releases, site updates, QB editorials, P.O.V. articles, and any other interesting QB topics that you would like to tell our readers about.
To add a new QB News article to this site, all you have to do is fill out this form and hit "submit." It will automatically list the article under the QB News heading of the home page, in the QB News section and on the Message Board. This is a great way to inform the QB Community about your newest program or site update, or just to write a general purpose editorial on the state of QB Programming. It's really up to you!
A few notes before you submit:
- All fields are required.
- HTML is allowed in posts.
- Please limit your headline to 50 characters and your tagline to 150 characters.
- Line breaks (<br> tags) are automatically inserted in the body of your post whenever you create a new line/paragraph.
- If you would like a further explanation of how to fill out the form, check out the mock-up of the news article format. (Recommended for first-time posters!)
- Pete's QBasic site reserves the right to remove or edit any news postings that are deemed inappropriate or offensive by the webmaster(s).
Because of abuse, we no longer accept QB News posts by anonymous guests. If you would like to post a QB News article, please send it to us (with all the required information) through the Contact Form! Then, a site administrator will post your article for you.