Doing some maintenance...

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

Doing some maintenance...

Post by Pete »

Hey guys, I'm gonna be doing some maintenance on this site over the next few hours (specifically re-arranging the file structure on my server to support multiple websites)...so things might not work for a little while.

If you notice that anything is broken over the next few days or weeks, let me know here. It's probably because I didn't update the server paths on some of the scripts!
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

I'm done...for now.

Let me know if anything's broken! (Well, actually a lot of the stuff that uses Coranto.cgi is left intentionally broken to prevent spam, but that's a different matter entirely!)
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Whooo, I almost screwed up this site BIG TIME by overwriting the database with a really old version from 2004... luckily I had a backup from a year ago and I haven't added too much except for a few news posts since then!
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

You might want to remove all posts by beeryoni and ban said user. It's a spambot.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Thanks, I just deleted beeryoni's account.

The funny thing is, I think it was a human spammer, since the posts were pretty customized to the context of the topics beeryoni was posting in. And he was promoting some random horse website...