Doing some maintenance...

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

Doing some maintenance...

Postby Pete » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 am

Hey guys, I'm gonna be doing some maintenance on this site over the next few hours (specifically re-arranging the file structure on my server to support multiple websites)...so things might not work for a little while.

If you notice that anything is broken over the next few days or weeks, let me know here. It's probably because I didn't update the server paths on some of the scripts!

Pete
Site Admin

Postby Pete » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:06 am

I'm done...for now.

Let me know if anything's broken! (Well, actually a lot of the stuff that uses Coranto.cgi is left intentionally broken to prevent spam, but that's a different matter entirely!)

Pete
Site Admin

Postby Pete » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:40 am

Whooo, I almost screwed up this site BIG TIME by overwriting the database with a really old version from 2004... luckily I had a backup from a year ago and I haven't added too much except for a few news posts since then!

Nodtveidt
Veteran

Postby Nodtveidt » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:29 am

You might want to remove all posts by beeryoni and ban said user. It's a spambot.

Pete
Site Admin

Postby Pete » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks, I just deleted beeryoni's account.

The funny thing is, I think it was a human spammer, since the posts were pretty customized to the context of the topics beeryoni was posting in. And he was promoting some random horse website...

Return to “Pete's QB Site News”