PEEK/POKE USING

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

LILY

PEEK/POKE USING

Post by LILY »

Looking for codes models for PEEK/POKE using.
Any tutorial on the subject?

Post by Guest »

Grrr... before people ask for help (especially with basic commands like this and the last two GRAPHICS posts) CHECK THE TUTORIAL SECTION!!! I didn't discover the buity (i cannot spell) of forums until this site came back up!

Anyway... check the misc section. Here is the first one.
http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/tut ... memory.htm
LILY

PEEK...POKE..

Post by LILY »

Many thanks for you answer.I realize hat it is not too much interesting for you but the fact is my book is mute on the subject and I don't know too much where to go to find codes models.I think these PEEK and POKE are very interesting but not easy to use.My idea is to go through the "mismatch" issue in the case of table filled with figures where I want to switch the figures by letters just by poking the memories.May be it will not work... BUt generally speaking, I believe thes PEEK and POKE instructions very rich in possibilities.
My progam is written in GW basic but should be okay as long I understand what to do.
I would say that PEEK and POKE are an action on the subsconscient of variables and other integers... But I may somewhat fantasm ...
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

Ignore skinhead.

Feel free to ask anything, anytime.

As long as you don't insult people, or be agressive we will reply to anything, even if it's in the tutorials.
I have left this dump.
Baldy

Post by Baldy »

??Why did u sad that i wrote that post?!What is the matter?I didnt write that,u are son of bitch,i stand still but u must fork something up.Mother fork!I hate u,so much.I tryed to be patient,and quiet,be friend.But you....
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

My appologies.

You're right, "Guest"s spelling was a lot better then yours.

EDIT: Register on the forum, email me, or add me on MSN. Let's continue our discussion off the forum.
Obviously, you are a child with a lot of agression inside of you.
Life is hard, deal with it, being an asshole doesent make things easier.
Perhaps if you explained what has happened to you I could be more tollerant, and let you have racist names and such (Yes I know, you're not a racist, thats not the point)
I have left this dump.
pyrodap
Coder

Post by pyrodap »

z!re give'm a break - he did change is sn to baldy...... and baldy, please be a bit less aggressive okay? just trying to avoid conflicts...
B-A-L-D-Y (thats ok?)

Post by B-A-L-D-Y (thats ok?) »

Wow,ur nasty.U have me on pick?If anyone dosent try to break my balls all the time on forum i woud be less aggresive.
pyrodap
Coder

Post by pyrodap »

i give up. okay z!re, baldy, OUTSIDE!!