QB IDE

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!
Mentat
Veteran

QB IDE

Post by Mentat »

My QB isn't working (shuts down as soon as it pops up). Also, the help function didn't work. Any idea where to get a new one (I don't remember how I got it in the first place).
For any grievances posted above, I blame whoever is in charge . . .
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

use our big friend: http://www.google.com
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I have the same problem, it is over come by running Q.bat instead of QB.exe.
Mentat
Veteran

Post by Mentat »

I can't find QBasic 4.5.
Mentat
Veteran

Post by Mentat »

I fixed it. There was another QB icon that had had hammers and such. When I deleted it, it worked. Thanks. Where can I find the help component?
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

if you can't get it by pressing F1, I'd suggest to check out all the QB-sites, I believe (not sure) New-Sealand has a complete version...

Grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.