ASCII Kiwi-bird

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Seb McClouth
Veteran

ASCII Kiwi-bird

Post by Seb McClouth »

Edited around 06-12-05 17:59:59
Can someone draw an ASCII Kiwi-bird?

thx!!

Seb
Last edited by Seb McClouth on Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
Patz QuickBasic Creations

Post by Patz QuickBasic Creations »

Seb McClouth wrote:Can someone draw an ACII Kiwi-bird?

thx!!

Seb
I have 3 responses to that.

1. What is ACII? :P
2. If you give me a quick sketch of one, I could probably make one for you.
3. I forgot what I was going to say :P
Kyle
Veteran

Post by Kyle »

As seen from space :shock:

Edit: This looks more like a goat but...

Code: Select all

_/ ___
 *\/\\\\_/
   \___/
   /|\/|\

:P
Veteran

Post by Guest »

^
|
|
There is a kiwi bird in the twighlight zone....
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

Patz QuickBasic Creations wrote:
Seb McClouth wrote:Can someone draw an ACII Kiwi-bird?

thx!!

Seb
I have 3 responses to that.

1. What is ACII? :P
2. If you give me a quick sketch of one, I could probably make one for you.
3. I forgot what I was going to say :P
Answers to your questions...

1. I typed to fast and I meant ASCII.
2. Look at Kylemc sketch.
3. Wouldn't know what you forgot...
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
Seb

Post by Seb »

How bout this one:

__ _
/   ( ' >-
\__/
 L \_

EDIT: No, it doesent -Z!re
Kyle
Veteran

Post by Kyle »

use CODE tags, it helps..
The Walrus
Veteran

Post by The Walrus »

`-::+o///:-``                                 
                                `/ososyyysssso/:.`````````      `````````````   
                               `+ossyshyssoosss//+///////////////////////////:-`
                               -ossssssshsyooo+//++/////////:/:::::::::---..`   
                               -ooossssyhmhoososo+/--.`                         
                               -ooosssssysooyhhdho                              
                               .+oooooooooshhhhy/`                              
                               `+oooooooosddddy-                                
                                +oossossssyyyy.                                 
                               -yssosssssssody                                  
                              :syhssoooohhdmmh.                                 
                            `/oooossssoydhddhh/                                 
                       `.-:/:oooossssyshdmmmddy                                 
                    .:+osoo++oosyssososmmmmddhh-                                
              `.:/oosyyyyyssoosssyssoosmmmddddh+                                
          `-/oososssssyyyssssssysyyyyohddmmdddhs`                               
       `:++oooooossssyyysoooosssysyyoohdddmdddhs.                               
     `-+++ooo++++ossossooooooshyooososyyhhhhdhys`                               
    .+so+++oo+oo++ooooo+sosydhyoooossyssyyyhhhs`                                
   :ooooooooo+oosoooooosyhhdysooooooshyhyydhdyo                                 
 `/+oososoooooo++ooossyhdhsssoooooooyhhhhdhhys.         /s/                     
`/++oooooo+ooo++osyhdhyyyssso+oooooshyyhhhdhhy`       .oyyo`                    
`/+++//::--.`  `ossyyssssosssssososhhhhdhdhhy:      :shyyy`                     
  `            `osssosoooosossyssydddddmdddh:``` ``shhhyys                      
                oossososoooosyyyymmNmmmmmddmmdhyssyhdhhhy/                      
                -osssssooooo+ooyhdmNMNNNmdhhhyyyyyyhyshho`                      
                 -ososssoso+ooyhhdmmmdddhssshhyyyyhhy//-                        
                   `.:/:+++++osyo//oyyyysyyhyyyyyyho.                           
                               `    ./ossyyyyyyyo/.                             
                                        `.....`                                 

`-:-                             
                                     .--::::soshdyoo:.                          
                                  ``/hhddddddddddyo/.                           
                                `. oNmddddddddh`-.                              
                                . `hmdho/:+sdd+                                 
                                o:+yh/` .hNmh:                                  
                             `.:/+ydo```oNmdho-.` ``````..----:----.`           
                          `.:::/+osdhyyhhdddddhhhyhhhhhhhhhhdddddhhhhy+-        
                       `-::///++oooydddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddhy/`     
                    .-:://+ooo+/-` `:yddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddy-    
                `.-://+osss+/.`      `-+shdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddh.   
             `.:/+////+o+:.`             .sdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddy   
          `-://:-..://:.`                 `yddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:  
       `-:::.```.:/:.`                     .hdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd+  
    .---.`   `-::.                          /dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:  
    `       `-.                              sddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:  
                                             `+hddddddddddddddddddddddddddddh`  
                                               -ohddddddddddddddddddddddddds:   
                                                 .-:+oyhhddddddddddddddddy/`    
                                                       `-hdddddddddhdho+/`      
                                                         /oss++dddd::`          
                                                           :/.`+hy/             
                                                        ``.::: -:::             
                                                   ``.-------::/-::             
                                                 `-/--:/::----::--/`            
                                                :/o+/:.``..--------::.          
                                                .:--   -:/-.--:/::---`          
                                                      `:----/:.                 
                                                    .//o+//:                    
                                                   `- -.:-                      

Just two quick ones I made using Text-Image.com.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain walruses?
PQBC throwing his 2 cents

Post by PQBC throwing his 2 cents »

Note: Walrus, they won't fit on a standard 80x25 screen, but otherwise, they look nice :P
The Walrus
Veteran

Post by The Walrus »

Didn't notice that.. But they'll fit on 80x50, almost all computers support that. If he wants to use 80x50, that is.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain walruses?
PQBC stating a fact

Post by PQBC stating a fact »

I use SCREEN 0:WIDTH 80,43 alot. Will test your birds when I get off this MAC (without DOSemu or DOSbox :cry: )
Veteran

Post by Guest »

PQBC stating a fact wrote:I use SCREEN 0:WIDTH 80,43 alot. Will test your birds when I get off this MAC (without DOSemu or DOSbox :cry: )
Not exactly the best idea, I use my mac for everything programming, the only way to go is a PC for that... and probably windows, since it is the most widely used OS in the world...
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

I wana try this one.
What kind of kiwi bird?
Or do i use imagination here :lol:
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

Use your imagination... As long as it looks like a kiwi-bird...

And since some ppl are already working on sumfin...

Make several...
  • 1. 80x24
    2. 40x12
    3. 20x6
    4. your choice
grtz