Whats everybody up to?

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Zamaster
Veteran

Whats everybody up to?

Post by Zamaster »

Whats everybody coding right now? Im typing a tutorial and a making a BMP compatible tile arrenger/map editor. Im just curious to know what everybody codes for fun :D !
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN
{Nathan}
Veteran

Re: Whats everybody up to?

Post by {Nathan} »

Zamaster wrote:Whats everybody coding right now? Im typing a tutorial and a making a BMP compatible tile arrenger/map editor. Im just curious to know what everybody codes for fun :D !
I finally have a progect: I am gonna make a game for th 1 key challenge.
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

FieldView MMORPG, and about 10 sideprojects related to it..
I have left this dump.
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

Qbinux.. just that for now...

grtz
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.
Zamaster
Veteran

Post by Zamaster »

Whats field view?
RUN\DOS\RUN
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

Click my signature, or: http://plantasy.darkwizard.org/

Then click the image to the left on that site..
I have left this dump.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I am making a revamp of the ISRB ratings board...This time I'm depending QB community to make this version the best for everyone...click on QB news & announcements in the index if you want to help me(under the ratings revamp...) and please help me make this one not so crappy but still keeping the Screw you PTA! in it...
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

At this very second, I'm preparing PTCXL 1.3 for release. Current projects include: 3 games for the TG16 console (1 virtually complete, just missing some artwork), an FPS called Two Lords coded in VC++, an MMORPG called Crescent Twilight coded in VC++ and GCC (Unix), an RPG called Phantasm coded in FB, an unannounced platformer coded in FB, and an unannounced RPG coded in FB. I'm also doing music for someone else's RPG. Plenty to keep me busy. I'm also one of the few people selected for closed beta testing of eROSE (www.roseeurope.com) so that's occupied much of my time lately.
Xerol
Veteran

Post by Xerol »

Buncha small games for Classix, and then a game for that one-key programming compo.
If you need music composed in MP3, WAV, or MIDI format, please contact me via email.

Xerol's Music - Updated Regularly!
sid6.7
Veteran

Post by sid6.7 »

not much thinking about going back to my first programs
and go in and clean them up a bit...

then hopefully get back on track and finish my one
text(ascii) based war game...i got to about 60%
done then tuckered out...
urger
Coder

Post by urger »

Things I'm working on
  • GRAB, an esoteric language
    Circulousity, an entry into the 1 key challenge
    Busted Bubble Babylon, a game that needs quite a lot of work before it's ready for prime time.
Share and Enjoy.

Post by Guest »

QB1.1 IDE
Platform engine
House of the Dead style mouse game

LA Miss............RPG
Sea of Sands...RPG
Dark Castle.....RPG

porting Origin:Warrior I from QB45w/DQB to FB

Ellinda.............long term RPG

Germs.............worms clone (stalled due to problems w/physics engine)

I think that's it.

matt
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Making the Automotive models for FreeSpeedRacer, working on ASCII Picture/Painter Lab 1.0 (Or was it Painter/Picture? hmm,. I'll have to check.. lol), brainstorming on what's the best level engine for my 3D Robo Raider game (I made all the robot models.. ^_^), learning how to print stuff in FreeBASIC, ect, ect, ect....

:wink:
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Kyle
Veteran

Post by Kyle »

Starting my ASCII RPG, redesigning my website, thinking about restarting my old QB GUI, messing about in FB.

That should do it for now :)
Zamaster
Veteran

Post by Zamaster »

Wow, we have some seriously busy people.
RUN\DOS\RUN
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Rattrapmax6 wrote:Making the Automotive models for FreeSpeedRacer, working on ASCII Picture/Painter Lab 1.0 (Or was it Painter/Picture? hmm,. I'll have to check.. lol), brainstorming on what's the best level engine for my 3D Robo Raider game (I made all the robot models.. ^_^), learning how to print stuff in FreeBASIC, ect, ect, ect....

ASCII drawer, ehh? I am working on a small, simple one without much features, and if I can't find a better one that runs in 80 by 50 mode, then I will probably finish it.
The Awakened
Veteran

Post by The Awakened »

Well, I recently switched over to FreeBasic, and man does it ever kick ass. I'm learning how to use Windows API calls in my programs, partly for the hell of it, partly so I can have a full fledged map/data file editor program for the game I'm still working on, Subterra, a small RPG.

I'm also sorta working on my C++ tut part 2.
"Sorry for beating you up with a baseball bat Julian, but I DID think that you were a samsquanch."
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Nathan1993 wrote:
Rattrapmax6 wrote:Making the Automotive models for FreeSpeedRacer, working on ASCII Picture/Painter Lab 1.0 (Or was it Painter/Picture? hmm,. I'll have to check.. lol), brainstorming on what's the best level engine for my 3D Robo Raider game (I made all the robot models.. ^_^), learning how to print stuff in FreeBASIC, ect, ect, ect....

ASCII drawer, ehh? I am working on a small, simple one without much features, and if I can't find a better one that runs in 80 by 50 mode, then I will probably finish it.
All the project info for it is here:
http://adaworld.com/asciiforum/viewforum.php?f=19

It's a very nice one,.. :wink: .. Tho the canvas is 80x32,..
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)