NEW GUY!!

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Anonymous

NEW GUY!!

Post by Anonymous »

Hi all!I am new here so i will introduce myselfe.My name is Tony,and i came from Croatia(shees) 8).I am 18 years old,(80`rox,Pete?).I am learning q-basic,and Visual basic.I learnd Art of cracking(BIG HELLO to my friends at krobar.org).Now when i masterd Assemblying and how to crack a proggy(i am doing nothing illegal,when i crack a proggram i trash it!),i started to learn other high-level lang.So,i have and a question(suprise!),I,lets say code a "hello world" app.Then make it exe.Then i run it and then,watch this,runs only an 1 second and then go away like ghost.Any tips.I hope i will fit in here...

Cheers from sunny Croatia....
PS.See www.pcpages/DDC/ddc(it sux :!: )
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

Yes... Hi... You must be so 1337!!!111...

I doubt you crack things, or know ASM...

If you did, you would know how to fix a simple DOS program dissapearing under windows XP...

There are two ways of doing it:
1) Start-Run: CMD
And run your program from there

2) Rightclick your EXE, properties, "Close window on exit", should not be checked.

EDIT: *sigh* And you should know how to type a URL
www.pcpages.com/DDC/ddc (don't work)
www.pcpages.net/DDC/ddc (don't work)

www.pcpages.exe/DDC/ddc :P
Last edited by Z!re on Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have left this dump.
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

hey, mabey he just always does command promt when he proggys becuase its easyer with debug, but he never runs .exes in com?! Cut him some slack! I though that the qmunity was one of the best... and it is... should i shut up now?
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

Haha...

I just don't like people who feel a need to boost by saying:
Me so 1337 m3 haxxors!!111
I have left this dump.

Post by Guest »

???!What is wrong with you?Cracking has nothing with q-basic.When you know guys like:BLADE +Mellita,Razor1911team..then show up.If you want me to crack any of your proggy serials,please be my guest and send them to me i will try to crack them.For ex.i use w32dsm,and hview(hexeditor).Softice and ollydbg,for w32debbuging.DOS,VB,AND QB ARE NOT PROGGYS THAT I CRACK!Those dos,vb,qb,delphi,turbo based proggys cant be dism. with W32Dsm, http:zor.org/krobar7 and see yourselfe.I can send you if you like many of mn .Nfo-s that i been working with ASCII.And hackin nd "hax4or" arent related to cracking,we do softwere and not internet breaking or that stuff.You can be cracker,and you dont have to know qb.Anyway,many crackers tell that qb is bullshit and that he is in stonage(no offence),i want to lear and not to fight...i think that is clear now.
PEACE
CHEERS...
barok
Coder

Post by barok »

How many people do you know learns to program asm before a higher level language?

add a sleep statement at the end of your program if you want it to wait for a key before it closes.

I agree with Z!re...
I have no sig.
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

I know what cracking is.

Any program can be de-assembled.

If you really knew ASM and cracking then you would know that.

Relying on a windows 32bit program for cracking.. and then claiming to know ASM... is just... uhm... wait.. I know the word... damn, i lost it...
I have left this dump.

Post by Guest »

Yes,that is true BUT! you cant find string data refs,if you are dsm vb qb with w32 dsm.You need smartcheck.You see,you dont think like cracker you think lige proggramer.Ex.I sad that you cant dsm it,and in my brain that means:i cant dsm it with smartcheck,but not with w32dsm,and ur brain:A HA!he sad he cant dissembly it!I SAD I CANT DSM IT WITH W32DSM BECHOSE I WILL NOT HAVE DATA STRING REFS and i cant then crack a proggy.String are important when carcking serials,cd-checks and packed shit.UNDERSTAND?! :twisted: .Okay now ----cut---- i am here to talk about qbasic not about cracking.Ok,----C U T ----!!!!

Cheers.....
jmp 00091Eh ---------offset

NOP 90 90 ok?!
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

Did you solve the problem?
I have left this dump.

Post by Guest »

yea!
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

Good, if you need more help, don't be afraid to ask, even if we (read: I) might have come off as silly flamers :P
I have left this dump.

Post by Guest »

hee hee.... I love seeing script kiddies and wanabee 1337's getting torn down... I could watch this post for hours... now wheres my popcorn...

Peice of advice... if you are an uberhacker, you dont advertise it, your results talk loud enough by themselves.

Post by Guest »

lmao, nice.... Script kiddies, I like it.
no proggs, until you can handle the most basic of basic, then dont try to contemplate the power of asm
barok
Coder

Post by barok »

wow... that's hard to read...
I have no sig.
Von

Post by Von »

Dark_Templar if you'd exlpain yourself more clrearly then perhaps you'd have less problems. I(whom I don't speak english very well) need some time to desipher what you'r writing. But anyway welcome to the qb world.

PS! don't believe who says qb is stoneage...
( :wink: it's iceage)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You dont read....I didnt say that i am some uberhacker or some ha4xor guy,i just was telling you guys how much i know,and thing that i know.I just want to be sure who of you are adults and who of you are just kids from 6 grade.
PS.Now,-cut- plz.

And for QBASIC iceage thing...it is not important how it is old it is important how it is strong :wink:
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

I do hope you're aware that doing it this way, makes you look like a "kid from 6 grade"

DT, a tip, if you want this thread to die. Stop posting in it.
Start a new one with some QB questions =)

It's easier.

EDIT: Really, try a translator program, it's really hard to understand what you mean. (No offense intended)
I have left this dump.
abionnnn

Can I suggest...

Post by abionnnn »

Giving the guy a break?

I mean even if you think his claims are not true (knowing assembler before learning how an procedural programming language works, a rare situation but not impossible) give him the benefit of the doubt before flaming him.

We want the QB community to grow rather than decay. Welcoming new programmers kindly is probably good in the long term. I mean if they start falling into 1337ness poems even I will join you in flaming them. But until then, you should set an example for others.

Dark_Templar, welcome to the "stone age" of QB. You'll find out that you can probably do everything you can with your existing programming environments, bar the memory/real mode limits.

Random Trivia (tm): If you've read the Old Red Crackers guides, written eons ago you would see examples of him cracking a commercial QB program.

-abionnnn

Post by Guest »

AH!BEEP!WRONG!I TOLD that i have some vb and db exp. and knw.And i didnt learn asm from tutorials,but from book.I didnt watch football games with my dad,i learned.OK?

Post by Guest »

SS_LuckyStrike wrote:You dont read....I didnt say that i am some uberhacker or some ha4xor guy,i just was telling you guys how much i know,and thing that i know.I just want to be sure who of you are adults and who of you are just kids from 6 grade.
PS.Now,-cut- plz.

And for QBASIC iceage thing...it is not important how it is old it is important how it is strong :wink: