Archiving the One Key Challenge.

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

Archiving the One Key Challenge.

Post by Lachie Dazdarian »

Could you find room somewhere on your site for the One Key Challenge page(or just downloads for games) I held some time ago. I think it featured quite few nice games which became forgotten very fast. I don't know. Your choice.

Link: http://kentauri.digitalblackie.com/onekeyc/
Lachie Dazdarian - The Maker Of Stuff
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Absolutely!

In fact, I was going to write an article for this issue of QB Express entitled "Making a Good Programming Competition", which I unfortunately had to cut, since I ran out of time. I was going to use your One Key Challenge as one of the examples of a good compo.

Actually, your post just gave me an idea -- how about a new section dedicated to previous QB competitions, with information about the challenges and downloads of all the entries.

But yes, I'll definitely host the entries. It might take a few weeks, but I'll eventually get it done. I just don't have much free time anymore because of college.
Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

Post by Lachie Dazdarian »

Hey, hey man. Relax. Take your time. Good idea about the QB competitions section. Good luck in hunting the old competitions.
Lachie Dazdarian - The Maker Of Stuff