What happened to QB express?

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!
Pharoah
Coder

What happened to QB express?

Post by Pharoah »

I know I've probably just missed something, but what happened to the QB Express newsletter? There hasn't been a new issue for months, it seems. If you need contributions or something like that, I'd be able to submit some articles. I'm a fairly decent writer, as it happens.
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

Try posting that in the News Forum.

Immortis is putting an issue together now.

Ted
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
Pharoah
Coder

Post by Pharoah »

Okay, cool. I'll try writing something.
Imortis
Veteran

Post by Imortis »

The only thing that is limiting this release is time. I have been job hunting, and preparing for a wedding. Busy life. But I am going to try to put some time on it this afternoon. I also have to change the brakes on my car this morning.
T'lon Nanaki
Coder

Post by T'lon Nanaki »

I also have to change the brakes on my car this morning.
HAHAHAHAHA! Doesn't brake repair suck! I had to do the same with my truck recently and it's always a bitch to do. any way I also noticed that QBE#30 was quite over due. I'm just glade someone else asked before I did!
carpe diem!