Sorry for the QBE #30 delays

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

Sorry for the QBE #30 delays

Post by Pete »

QB Express will come out SOON. Apologies!

I got back from my trip through Asia a few weeks ago and have spent the holidays relaxing, visiting friends, and NOT thinking about QB. Some things are higher priority than QB Express, I guess! But rest assured, the next issue will be a good one and will be out within a few days.

I'm in New York City right now, but as soon as I'm home, I will get the issue out.
Mentat
Veteran

Re: Sorry for the QBE #30 delays

Post by Mentat »

Pete wrote:QB Express will come out SOON. Apologies!

I got back from my trip through Asia a few weeks ago and have spent the holidays relaxing, visiting friends, and NOT thinking about QB. Some things are higher priority than QB Express, I guess! But rest assured, the next issue will be a good one and will be out within a few days.

I'm in New York City right now, but as soon as I'm home, I will get the issue out.
Friends and rest come first. Don't worry about us. We'll just sit outside. In the rain. With no shoes. Hungry. Neglected. Unable to fend for ourselves.
For any grievances posted above, I blame whoever is in charge . . .
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

I hope you shaved since then! Where is home anyhow?

Ted
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
Kiyotewolf
Veteran

O M G

Post by Kiyotewolf »

Oh Emm Gee

Yay for QBX 30.. !

Pete is bak in da haus..

Whoop.. der it is..

^~^

o.o QBasic is just around the corner..

FreeBasic is hiding in the shadows..

FreeBasicMan and QBasicBoy! Go Hyper Compiler Team!

Can't wait!

Glad to hear you made it home safe without getting stopped in customs between here and there.

Kiyote!
Banana phone! We need more lemon pledge. * exploding fist of iced tea! * I see your psycho cat and counter with a duck that has a broken leg, in a cast.