QB Express #29 Now Available

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

QB Express #29 Now Available

Post by Pete »

[html]<p><strong>QB Express #29 Now Available</strong> -- Posted by <a href="mailto:pberg1@ithaca.edu">Pete</a> on September 20, 2008<br>
Published from the colorful mountains of Tibet, <a href="http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/exp ... x.html">QB Express #29</a> is here!<br><br>Although I'm in the middle of a 6-month trek around the world, I've found the time to put together another fantastic issue of QB Express. This is a very special issue: Not only is it the first time we've published from central Asia, it also celebrates the tenth anniversary of Pete's QB Site!<br><br>Articles this month include "Before Releasing Your Game" by Nalin Kanwar; "Mini Game of the Month" by Lachie Dazdarian; a look at the Y2K bug by Moneo; an interview with Lachie by HexDude; "Kiyotewolf on a Variety of Subjects" and more. The tutorials section includes a look at CGI and also Shuffling Algorithms by Samanddeanus; Part two of Wallyfblu's Window Procedure series; "Using 7x7x16 Tricks" by Kiyotewolf; and "The Pimpl Idiom" by stylin. Not to mention all the News Briefs, the Gallery, and letters sections that you've come to expect from QBE.<br><br>Read it all in <a href="http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/exp ... x.html">QB Express #29</a>!</p>[/html]
bungytheworm
Veteran

Post by bungytheworm »

Hi Pete. Good to hear your journey is goin fine.

Issue was great, again. Yeah, kind of boring to repeat same sentence after every issue. Do a bad issue next time, just for the sake of feedback :lol:
Did you receive my email? It wasn't on this issue so i guess it has went in to the spam.

No matter, it was pretty useless email anyway 8)
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Hmm... I don't remember an email from you this issue... maybe I forgot about it. (Sorry! Send one for #30. :) ))