Um, credit card genorator problem...

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

burger2227
Veteran

LOL

Post by burger2227 »

Well, now that Lee has the code anyways, try it with numbers where you trade two digits. "Nineing" is a well known banking trick when a teller has a transposition error in her book.

Let's see you make one of those routines you Devil!

Still King, but wondering

Ted
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
Patz QuickBASIC Creations
Veteran

Post by Patz QuickBASIC Creations »

I probably could if you gave me more information, I'm always up for a challenge.
Sinuvoid
Veteran

Post by Sinuvoid »

Lol, I just saw the code now. And what Pat did is exactly what I was doing except, you generate the numbers off your own brain power xD Mine generated the numbers with it but ah well. On to another QB challenge!

(Would really like to see you guys get mine working :p)

P.S.We should delete this post before some bad guy comes and gets Patz code and creates fake numbers :?
Patz QuickBASIC Creations
Veteran

Post by Patz QuickBASIC Creations »

It doesn't matter, the credit card numbers generated by that code are probably not valid, and not functional without the expiration date, PIN number, and CCV number.

Though, my code does pretty much generate "valid" numbers, though they won't get far. Pete would have deleted it by now if he thought it was bad/dangerous.