Play in backgorund opinions?

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

lurah-
Veteran

Play in backgorund opinions?

Post by lurah- »

Im making a adventure/rgp mix game and im considering to use some music on background.

"Real music" i forgot immediately but using some play beeb?s backgorund is under considering.

Alltough im not sure does any one want to hear that "piip piip" music anymore :lol:

Well, i could do option that player can set music?s on or off but if like a 80% of peoples sees "piip piip" music useles, then i probably just waste my time with making them.

Opinions please :)
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Pesonally, I use a laptop most of the time that dosn't have an internal speacker (my dad says I need drivers for it, YEAH RIGHT). I do, although, thinck you should implament good music. Mabey chage volueme (if possible) but if you are going to add crappy music don't bother at all. :wink:
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:) ,.. If you want to use the PLAY statment, BA-SIC MU-SIC II really helps,. Just listin to the examples(demos) in the help menu, or the intro as I've said b4, all but 2 are writtin in BM..

BM2 also supports a BLOAD BSAVE style external file for music using the OPEN statment on the .MUS feature... :wink:

I'm just opposite of nathan1993, I don't have a SB(SoundBlaster), so you at a draw currently, I can't hear Real, and he can't hear PLAY,. lol,.
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

Yep, if "peep peep" music?s are well made i guess it?s ok in background with possibility to turn it off.

I have no talent to make my own songs so i need to use some already maded :lol:

BA-SIC MU-SIC might be one way to make em.
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:D Yeah, it makes it easier to learn.. Just make sure you got the BM2 I uploaded on Jan, 10, 1005.. the first one had up had a slight mistake that I missed. Pete removed the first leaving the correct on on, so the correct one is the only one there. :wink:
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)