Username problems

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Username problems

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Am I the only one that has to log in 10 to 15 times before I get log in? or is this just my bad luck with computers?? lol :roll: I've tried the "Log me in each time I visit" option, but that doesn't work either. oh well, lol.. I get on in the end so its not that bad. :wink: anyway, is it just me??
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

It probably has someting to do w/ ur secruity or firewall settings... i dunno though.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

I've never had that problem here, though on other PHPBB forums it's happened to me. At The Basic Network, and then some filmmaking forums where I'm a member I've had to log in multiple times to actually get logged in.
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Hmm,. right, oh well, lol. Only had to log in five times to post this reply, :wink: . I find fun in it tho, I count in see how long I have to pester the loggin box to let me in. :roll: lol :lol: . (I find humor in odd places)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

I think I got it. Its my windows username. I have my own (I normaly just use that main, like now), my dad has one, n me bro. I must have registered when using this one, cause it logged me right in like I set it.

Oh well, :roll: , just have to move or copy the setting over I guess. :wink: I hope there arn't to many cookies to look thru..
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)