QB Express #21

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

QB Express #21

Post by Pete »

<p><strong>QB Express #21</strong> -- Posted by <a href="mailto:pberg1@ithaca.edu">Pete</a> on July 17, 2006<br>
<a href="http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/exp ... x.html">QB Express #21</a> is finally available!<br><br>This issue is well-worth the wait, with NINE tutorials, THREE gallery articles, FIVE comics, FIVE articles, the latest QB / FB news, and new information on the <b>QLYMPICS 2006</b>.<br><br>This month, SJ Zero tells us "How to Design and Program a Game in 24 Hours" and gives us a "Polemic For the Future of FB." Previewed in the gallery this month are: LONG by Lachie Dazdarian, a new Super Smash Bros. Clone and FieldView by Z!re. As for comics, QB Horse Humor, 0 1 Comics and Stickblob comics all make a return. And I share with you some of the best programming articles from Digg.com.<br><br><br>The tutorials this month are a diverse and high-quality bunch. Rick Clark tells explains "Single-Dimension Dynamic Arrays in Types"; MystikShadows brings us part one of a new series on "Text User Interface Development"; Kristopher Win tells us about "Using Circles as Objects in Games"; SJ Zero brings us "Computer Controller Design"; Moneo tells us about "Generating Random Integers"; Eclipzer teaches us about Floor Mapping; There's "An Improved Delay Routine" by Roger Greenlaw; "An Introduction to Network Programming Using Winsock" by MystikShadows; and finally, Relsoft's new tutorial "We are the Normal and the Bounce Equation."<br><br>So what are you waiting for? <a href="http://petesqbsite.com/sections/express ... tml">Check it out</a>!</p>
sid6.7
Veteran

Post by sid6.7 »

THANKS PETE! appreciate the hardwork
sounds like the biggest QBX yet?

EDIT:
im only about 25% through after 1 hour of reading LOL....

reminder....i'm leaving it up to pete to create the poll
of all the poeple who contributed to the QBX....i have your
10$ amazon gift certificate waiting for the winner of the poll
for the best submission......
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Pete... I was about to go to bed then I though "I'll wait another hour and if by some off-chance QBXP is out, I will stay up as late as it takes to read it."

And here I am, and hour later.

Perfect timing. I read two sentances in the description before posting this, and I keep making a ton of typos because I am so excited...
nkk_kan
Veteran

Post by nkk_kan »

Excellent job ,Pete!
I have been looking forward for this issue!

It features some really nice things!..

Keep The Good Work up!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
rdc
Coder

Post by rdc »

Indeed. Another great issue.
Really Dysfunctional Coder
sid6.7
Veteran

Post by sid6.7 »

wow good stuff took me a total of 3 hours to read through everything

i'm glad i had no idea there was a Qmutiny going on...how sad...

keep up the good works pete

thanks again....!
Idril

Post by Idril »

Whoa! I read all issues in the last few days and now there is yet another one to read. Very interesting! :D Thnx for making them.