QB Express #19

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

QB Express #19

Post by Pete »

<p><strong>QB Express #19</strong> -- Posted by <a href="mailto:pberg1@ithaca.edu">Pete</a> on March 27, 2006<br>
At long last, <a href="http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/exp ... x.html">QB Express #19</a> has been released!<br><br>This issue has information about the upcoming Qlympics 2006, as well as a great collection of tutorials and article -- weighing in at over 300KB of text alone.<br><br>Tutorials this month include "Tree Tutorial: Parts 5 and 6" by Syn9, "A FreeBasic Memory Leak Detector" by DrV, the second Text Parsing by Imortis Inglorian, a tutorial on Data Representation and Manipulation by Rick Clark, "How To Program A Game With FreeBASIC - Lesson #1" by Lachie Dazdarian and "MIDI Programming Part 2: Data Structures And Timing Formulas" by MystikShadows.<br><br>Articles this month include a review of lurah's "Bungy The Worm" by MystikShadows; an editorial called "Can't We All Just Get Along?: Team Programming Projects" by Imortis Inglorian; an in-depth article entitled "FreeBASIC - Restrospect, Review and Prognostic" by MystikShadows, "QBasic Tetris Games" by Lachie Dazdarian; an article by Nick Verlinden on his "Multi Processing Core for QB" and the second edition of "Apostrophe: News From The QBasic Forum" by mennonite. Plus Horse Humor comics by Rattrapmax6 and the debut of a new comic called "Stickblob" by Tunginobi. Finally, the Gallery this month features an in-depth look at Stormy's RPG called "Mystic World".<br><br>You can find all this and more in <a href="http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/exp ... x.html">QB Express #19</a>!</p>
Patz QuickBASIC Creations
Veteran

Post by Patz QuickBASIC Creations »

Great issue! Only the best comes out of the oven when Pete's cooking!

BTW Does anyone know where can I contact matthew? I want to speak personally to him about his hosting... thing...
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Just wanted to let you guys know that Issue #20 is almost done!

You can expect to see it in the next few days, if all goes well. (I'm just having a hard time finding a place in my schedule to fit it in.)

I apologize that this "monthly" magazine has become bi-monthly lately. Once things settle down, I should be able to get back to a more regular schedule.
AlienQB

Post by AlienQB »

Alrighty. Looking forward to it. (Hi Pete ? long time no see!) :)
The one and only.
AKA xerent