FreeBASIC Games Directory updates (22.03.2008)!

The forum for all of your Freebasic needs!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

FreeBASIC Games Directory updates (22.03.2008)!

Post by Lachie Dazdarian »

This update features 6 games, including Kristopher Windsor's Zonaxtic! and Joe King's Catloaf:2600. We are now featuring 67 games total.

http://games.freebasic.net

There have been two score changes and several games were added on my watchlist.

Be sure to support the site (that is if you like it) by downloading, commenting and scoring the games.

Thank you.
Last edited by Lachie Dazdarian on Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lachie Dazdarian - The Maker Of Stuff
sid6.7
Veteran

Post by sid6.7 »

i'll try and pop by next week and check some of the stuff out.
Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

Another update. 7 new games this time including Easter Cortex, Pang! The Pocket-Pong and Frantik.

Please support the site by visiting it, downloading games and commenting them.
roy
Veteran

Post by roy »

Why do you need to promote your games on a QB/QBasic site. Do you promote them at PB or other basic sites. A really good advert for FB would be at a C++, Java, ADA, Perl site, or would you be laughed at.
Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

I'm promoting FB games in general, not mine. Did you even checked the site?

When Pete comes back, why don't you take it up with him and stop antagonizing us FB users who don't hate QB, unlike a great deal of QB-only users who despise FB for irrational and childish reasons.
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

roy, I laugh at you.
k7
Coder

Post by k7 »

Roy, I laugh at you too. When are you going to realize that FB is the present and future, QB is the past. Get over it.
roy
Veteran

Post by roy »

I am glad that you are happy with my post because the best thing in life is to be happy.
My aim is to keep QB/QBasic separate from FB in the same way that Mac would like to keep QB and QBasic separate.
The past was COBOL, Fortran, C, Basic etc. The present is C++. The future is C#, Perl, Java, VB.net, FB,.QB64, who knows but please keep the languages individual unless you would just like one universal language like Esperanto, and what happened to that?
Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

FBGD has updated with 7 new games, and as of this update we have our very own forum.

http://games.freebasic.net/forum

Cheers!
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

Roy, Pete has both FB and QB users on his forums. There is no special area for either to go.

So unless Pete adds a new Forum for FB only, they have a right to post here. I wish that Mac would create one for them too, so that there is less flaming.

Ted
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

Hey, I'm just trying to make a living here. :P

But don't forget I created http://games.qbasic.com, with all its flaws yes. But it's there. Still online. And you never know, I might update it...one day.
roy
Veteran

Post by roy »

My posts now seem out of place due to the fact that Pete has made this a FB only forum after my comments had been about QB/FB. This is the equivilent of allowing people to change their original post after everyone has answered.
PS
Dean alias Lachie, why do people use different names, you have done a lot of games reviews for Fb and QB/Qbasic but surely Mallard was the one that started games reviews at .com.
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

roy, nothing's ever good enough for you, is it?
roy
Veteran

Post by roy »

Nothing is perfect but in the list of rubbish your avatar must be amongst the most objectional things on this site.
Just answer replies without being antagonistic all the time.
I know you are the King of flamers but flamers are old hat, please grow up.
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

If I'm the King of Flamers, then you must be the King of Whiners.

I'll be whatever I want to be and I'll use whatever avatar I want to use. And if you don't like it, then do us all a a favor and pollute someone else's forum. No one here will miss you.
Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

Please come to my forum. :P
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

Everybody is online whom he wants to be, right? And here, atleast I am, some 25 year old QB-programmer. Atleast one of the few still active QB-forums.
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
bungytheworm
Veteran

Post by bungytheworm »

Fact is that those who has less to give, whines most. Why its so hard to see QB and FB in same forum?
Gee, grow up.
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

why not instead then call the forums Basic forums?
Since every basic-clone (if I may say so) derive from the same program by John George Kemeny and Thomas Eugene Kurtz?

grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
bungytheworm
Veteran

Post by bungytheworm »

I think its childish complain if someone ask something about that ain't 100% of what forum is for.
This site includes tons of links which are for not 100% QB related sites. Why no one complains about them? Grow up peoples, those are just a compilers ffs.