Uhh... online?

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

{Nathan}
Veteran

Uhh... online?

Post by {Nathan} »

Basically, a guy on the forums over at www.i-hacked.com (great lack of programmers there) needs me to make random 10-char codes with alpha and numeric letters. No problem.

The problem:

How can I put them online, and, how can I check the url (for checking to see if the password is right). As far as I know, I can't, but its worth asking.

Also:
I am going away all week. I am going to Chief Logan Reservation boy scout camp down in southern Ohio, USA. Be back next saturday. Leaveing tommory.

and...

CRAP... IM GONNA MISS SUNDAY-NIGHT FOX!!!

ANIMATION...
DOMINATION...
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Well, bye all, leaving right now. See you when HP comes out... even though I will be to busy reading... nobody do anyhting to be qualifies of news. =-P
DrV
Veteran

Post by DrV »

I hope you had a good time (I guess you won't read this until you get back :) ). What rank are you?

Oh, and the obligatory Boy Scout camp joke: At the camp I used to go to, the teachers of the merit badge sessions were called "Counselors"; in order to become a counselor, one needed to be a "Counselor in Training" (CIT) for a summer. However, the counselors seemed not to like the CITs very much (or maybe they were just bored from teaching the same merit badge week after week), so they decided to call them "Scout Helpers in Training" (I'll let you figure out the acronym for that one :lol: )
MystikShadows
Veteran

Post by MystikShadows »

REminds my of me Special High Intensity Training sessions...LOL\
When God created light, so too was born, the first Shadow!

MystikShadows

Need hosting? http://www.jc-hosting.net

Interested in Text & ASCII development? Look no further!
http://www.ascii-world.com
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:o oh $#!*, that must suck.... :lol:
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)