QBE Anonymous, I signed up.

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

MystikShadows
Veteran

QBE Anonymous, I signed up.

Post by MystikShadows »

Hello, My name is Stephane Richard and I am QB Express dependant.

I solemnly declare this in the hopes that one day I'll be able to stay QB Express free for longer than a week's time.

It all started back when Issue one was released, I read it, liked, read it again, liked it more, read it one more time, and loved it. Since then, I print hardcopies of QB Express for wallpaper in my room (I'm contemplating redecorating my daughter's room with the same style. I have a t-shirt that says "I LOVE QB Express!!!" and wear it proudly every single day. It's hard to take it off so I throw myself in the washing machine every day to make sure it's clean (consequently, I get rave review on my hair bleaching techniques lol).

My daughter's first words were QB, my son jumps up and down in his pack and play whenever he sees QB Express appear on my screen. So I thought I'd take the time to share this with you all ;-).

And for the curious and inquirious minds out there, no, I'm not that hooked lol...but this is a General Discussion forum so hey, open your mind, share your QB Express experiences with all of us ;-).

LONG LIVE QB EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol sorry couldn't help myself..
When God created light, so too was born, the first Shadow!

MystikShadows

Need hosting? http://www.jc-hosting.net

Interested in Text & ASCII development? Look no further!
http://www.ascii-world.com
Levi
Veteran

Post by Levi »

Hello, My name is Levi Fiction.

I'm a two time writer of some RPG plot line creation tutorials for QBE.

And I'm here because QBE has destroyed my life. It gives me a feeling of inadequecy compared to other article writers. And is slowly destroying my love of writing.

I'm also here because despite those facts, I can't get enough of QBE. All of the hints and topics. The game reviews and ideas that are presented. Astound me. It's wonderfuly put together, and the best magazine I've ever had the misfortune of writing for. THank you.
Later days,
Matthew

May those who love us love us
And those who don't
May the good Lord turn their hearts
And if he doesn't
May he turn their ankles
So we'll know them by their limping
-Irish prayer
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

Hello, im lurah and im here because QBE is just something that i wait whole month.

I have seen only a small piece of QB community yet, but im most impressed allready.

For now, i have only writed few letters and one article at QBExpress but just wait... :wink: :lol:
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Hello, I'm Kevin, or better know as Rattra (Ratt, Rattrap, ect).. and I'm a annoying comic strip writer..

Even tho my comics hit rock bottom every time, and Pete has stopped replying "Thanks!!" when I email it to him. I still can't help but make one every month...

I guess a horse using a comp isn't funny, let alone even if he uses QB to much... But I'll still write it while I can, and maybe find I good scheme to run with.. (Minus: Blood, Gore, Horible things) Eh, that might just hurt it some,. roflol :lol:

Oh well,. as always,. Enjoy! :) *Runs off laughing*
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)