a sophomore epiphany?...

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

iamdenteddisk
Veteran

a sophomore epiphany?...

Post by iamdenteddisk »

a sophomore epiphany?.. the poem written by Nikola Tesla to Thomas Edison.
any into technology should have some idea of the history of the two.

the poem:

sophomore
poetry does not pay
better learn to make hey
mind this sophomore
and bother me no more

I believe this to have a very specific instruction.

1) sophomore (under classman) or lesser understanding.

2) poetry does not pay:< words are useless with you or "you are without reason". or "heathen"< which is my epiphany here possibly.

3) better learn to make hay:
> make good use of an opportunity while it lasts.
synonyms: make the most of an opportunity, take advantage of something, strike, while the sun shines, seize the day. < this is one of the greatest of mysteries left, what did he mean by this?

had tesla already discovered the effects required to create the solar cell "learn to collect energy while the sun shines" or "just wait till you know the truth about solar energy" thus proving he was leaps ahead in technology. remembering the fight was over edison and jp morgan in cahoots to install a power meter on every human born which ended the free energy experiments and possibility for the world for near 200 years now. which ultimatly ended in distruction of tesla's warden-cliff lab
loss of his patents etc..

did it elude to something happening to our sun? did it perhaps reveal Tesla vengeance method?
or does it simply mean "yuk it up while you can dumba$$"?
remember also they tried to blame an earthquake on tesla's experiments electrocuted elephants and worse already. all in attempt to prevent others from backing his work too.

4) mind this sophomore:
>I think means "take note you been warned" but could it mean remember i told you the above?

bother me no more:
>states clearly his intent. to wrap an impedance coil about a ring-stone and rearrange sir Thomas's molecules if bluntly and leave him in a ditch.

just random musings but would love to hear the thoughts of the community on it..
burger2227
Veteran

Re: a sophomore epiphany?...

Post by burger2227 »

To conclude that Edison was in it for the money and Tesla wasn't would be stretching the truth.

I'd hate to see how many more people would have gotten cancer from broadcast energy too.

Like everything else in this world, there is profit in producing or hoarding anything. Look at what Nestle's is doing with water sources in other countries. Selling it back to the people for huge profits!
Water and air used to be free, but as we slowly use those resources up, they become more valuable.

So now we are a nation of water bottles looking for a place to be buried...
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
iamdenteddisk
Veteran

Post by iamdenteddisk »

yeah water bottles made from wasted oil. I couldn't have any problem if it came in a paper carton or "reusable bottles" or at-least an aluminum can but as precious as oil has become and they still push more plastic throw-aways into the oceans. that is what urk's me..

I finally realize to, who to point the finger at. not the poor or the unemployeed or even homeless. but the "heathen" selfish wasters.

it isn't the one who begs for something free but the one who waste the resources of the world or surrender the future of others for petty selfish trinkets without any consideration for others.

if that makes since, not just a greedy person but "selfish greed" they don't ask or care if what they want hurts others.

I just keep trying figure this out, to be able to identify them from a distance. maybe then the world can become a better place.
because the truth narrows to the fact that no society needs even one person in it, who is unwilling to help someone else in need or inconsiderate to the needs of the society or unwilling to contribute or willing to remain in ignorance..
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

Identifying them is not the problem. The problem is that too many people want to be just like them if they get the chance. The politicians fall all over the thieves with the money. Do they really believe in a life after this? Sure doesn't look like it! What legacy are they really leaving their children?

My brother doesn't want to help the poor, but he would take help with his underwater mortgage if he could get it. Selfishness is easy to spot!
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
iamdenteddisk
Veteran

Post by iamdenteddisk »

well as I see it now, the truth in the bible is exampled in this fact. so now we can identify the enemy what to do with them is the question. the bible promises the heathen as an inheritance to the up-right.

I am overly abundant in inheritance for the moment. so what do I do with them?

you can't teach someone to stubborn to hear or accept the truth. they want to remain in ignorance yet still beg help..that is where I am lost.

find the answer to that, save the world..

if my inheritance was money It would be advisable to invest it wisely. if it where a home it would be advisable to maintain.

but stubborn flesh???