Diary of a QBasic Gorilla

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

Wwll that's pretty much what the Catholics believe, but we don't ask things because we don't think that they have souls, only humans, but we do thank Him that gave them to us. I think you call them spirtes?

But anyway....Why not a QB Zebra? What's wrong with a QB Zebra? If there isn't a game MAKE one. You know what would be cool when I finish my game I would allow you to do something on a QB Space Mercenary. AS LONG AS IT STICKS WITH THE PLOT IN THE GAME. :D
"But...It was so beutifully done"
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Deep in the heart of Africa, in a place that occupied several animals, there once lived a Zebra. He one day found a lap top left by a person on vacation. Curiousity struck him hard and he began to play with the machine. Along the way he found QBasic. He learned and learned, then he began to write a RPG staring, well a Zebra ofcourse. He spent many hours and days coding until he was almost done. All of a sudden the battery died. And thefore, a Zebra game in QB was never made..

:wink: How was that? Course I'd do more for what ever I submit, this was just a warm up run, heh heh.. :)
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

Nice.