hmmmm

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

bongomeno
Veteran

hmmmm

Post by bongomeno »

Well, not a lot seems to be going on lately. life throws crap at you and simply moves on.

I have been really busy with school+work+social life+new schools+moving+family+my band.

I start small projects and don't seem to complete them.
I might wait a while and come back to some things, or simply start all over.

I started writing a new GUI to replace dream16 called KAOS (kick ass operating system). Im working on the file manager thing first. it will be pretty cool. and I will be working on proseed.

I also just got back to working on my 6502 computer again. It is not a simple thing to build a computer. (unless you want to build another ibm clone :roll: )

I have been busy building/selling/repairing other computers for people, trying to make some extra money.

Soooo... I have not totally given up on computers. I just have not been posting as much (or at all). I think this is the same for most of us.

My site/forum is starting to grow as well. The Geek Basic admin have been hard at work at rewriting the site to show off what we have been doing behind the scenes. The old freewebs site is just a placeholder to the domain for now. Were getting incorporated and plan on selling computers and stuff. We will also still try to keep free open source software alive! :D http://www.geekbasic.com

So what have all you guys been doing lately?
angros47
Veteran

Post by angros47 »

Lately, I got back at work; also, I wrote something for Back to Basic, and now I'm messing with MiniB3D (I hope to be able to release a new version).