QB Express #7 Submissions

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

I have updated the submissions list above. But I still need more stuff!
19day (lazy)

Post by 19day (lazy) »

I won't be able to get that article done, I've been incredibly busy with school recently, and now I've had a small personal disaster which is keeping me from even keeping up with school work, so I'm quite swamped. Sorry, maybe I can get it in for next issue.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Allrighty, no problem. We'll look forward to you in March.
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:D Say Pete, I did up a tutorial on animation to help out with your QBE.. expect it tomorrow in your mail.. :wink:
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

The list has been updated again.

I'm still looking for submissions! You have until February 15th!
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

freeBASIC FAQ has been created by me and Zap:
http://fbtk.qbtk.com/phpBB2/qa.php

Not that much news, but atleast it's something :D
I have left this dump.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Two days left to get submissions in!

I'm going to try to get the new issue out on Tuesday. I'll try my hardest to get it done on Tuesday, but this mag always takes longer than expected to put together. I would not be at all surprised if it got pushed back a few days...

ANYWAY, I will still accept submissions until the moment I release the magazine. So if the new issue isn't up yet, that means that you can still send stuff in!

ALSO: I'm still looking for a game to feature in the GALLERY. FB or QB... as long as it's a graphical game, and it's currently in development. If somebody doesn't submit something, then I'll snoop around the forums and just reprint some screenshots of cool looking FB games....or something....
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

I submitted both an article and a gallery idea. Check your email. :)
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Well, it's now the sixteenth, and I'm still only about 1/3 of the way through putting the issue together. It's probably not going to be out for a few days because I'm so darn busy. Just thought I'd give you guys the heads up.

The good news is that I got a TON of submissions for the mag this time around, so it's most certainly going to be the biggest issue yet. There are already TEN different tutorials in this issue alone. That's not to mention all of the other non-tutorial stuff.

But that doesn't mean it's too late to submit stuff. If you've got anything you'd like to submit, just get it to me before I release the issue and I'll put it in the mag.

I'm especially looking for QB / FB news and announcements that have happened over the last month, since I haven't had much time to keep track of the QB / FB community since the last issue. So if there's some important news in the scene that you think should be in this issue, SEND IT IN. You get extra points if it's already written in news story format so I can just cut and paste it (without rewriting it myself). And if you include an image to go along with the news story, you get um.... an extra life.... or something. This can be your own news or somebody else's.

Thanks guys
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

Darn, and i did drive from work to home like a crazy because i wanted to read newest issue :lol: