New forum! Come join!

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

bongomeno
Veteran

New forum! Come join!

Post by bongomeno »

umm 1st thing: I have made several HUGE posts in the past week, answering peoples questions and even right now and when I press submit, it tells me to log in, again.. then my post goes away! lost forever... I dunno if that is a bug.

anyway, what I came to say is I got a new forum on my site because the old one was having problems. This one is much better and has more topics. Because I had to delete the old one, I now have no users and posts again.

If you want to help support my forum, come say hi at: http://geekbasic.webs.com/apps/forums/

thanks! :P
Last edited by bongomeno on Thu May 13, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
izidor
Veteran

Post by izidor »

First:
It happens to me too, it really ticks me off, but i started to copy message body before submit.

Second:
I joined your forum, nice place.
Already got a post up but pictures aren't working well so if anyone wants to view them just copy the link inside [img]and[/img].

There is a same post here: http://theguiblog.com/index.php?option= ... =5843#5846 (I'm advertising :)
bongomeno
Veteran

Post by bongomeno »

hey thanks for joining! I am currently advertising my forum everywhere I can without spamming.

I am going to need as many users as I can get in order to keep new people from simply leaving.

All posts are sign ups are GREATLY appreciated!
BigBadKing
Veteran

Post by BigBadKing »

i will surely sign up!
<a href="http://mccorp.orgfree.com">Macselent Corporation Offical Site</a>
Kiyotewolf
Veteran

problem with posting

Post by Kiyotewolf »

with every forum I go to, I always select all copy before I click submit, so I can re-post quickly if there is a glitch.

Also, somehow on this forum, if you get that glitch, you can hit the back button and it sometimes has all your text there in the typing area and you can resubmit..
Banana phone! We need more lemon pledge. * exploding fist of iced tea! * I see your psycho cat and counter with a duck that has a broken leg, in a cast.
bongomeno
Veteran

Post by bongomeno »

Just a reminder - ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME ON MY FORUM

For anybody passing by who feels the need to join a fresh and active forum about programming then come sign up!

www.geekbasic.webs.com
bongomeno
Veteran

Post by bongomeno »

im just gonna bump this thread for anybody that is new to the QB community or for those looking for a nice new active fresh website/forum. 8)

we are up to 198 posts on the forum at this moment, so there is SOME activity here and there...
coma8coma1
Veteran

Post by coma8coma1 »

joined! :D