Feel embarrassed?

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

I get on and hold a real good conection,. but I can tell when my comp starts bogging down... It does it offline so, my comps old to, sounds just recently went, its a HP with a DELL monitor,..

I blew the original up,.. hehe, I was looking at a picture of a R2D2 robot you could buy,. the screen started to roll,. And, BAM!!! a blue flame(spark) shot out the side and flickered aganst the wall. Screen went blank as you could guess,. hehe!

This needs some work on, :) , but new equip to much, or a new comp..
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

Poor R2D2...

:shock: AN HP COMP WITH A DELL MONITER HOLY *#*@#$*!!!!

that's crazy....You got the worste componts of both computers, its a bad hybrid my friend....
"But...It was so beutifully done"
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Its got a real rich color, or after you run it with its own color driver, so pretty... hehe, got graphics mode, standered mode, and pesintation mode.

I use the stndrd 1 most of the time, the other are very bright... 8) :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

One of my comps had a Dell monitor and its not that bad. The tower? Well, for all 3 of my working comps (excluding my laptops) we made ourselves with old parts, parts from broken computers and parts from ebay and microcenter. They work really good... my brother can (seriusly) make a computer (if he had all the parts) with 1 hand tied behind his back. Hes 17 and made all of our us-assembled comps, but my dad made him watch him once, even though my brother kept corecting my dad.
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Build comps?? :shock: ,.. Wow,. so your a true computer family, do any other in your family use QB besides you?? :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

My dad knows a little... he helped me when I was having trouble with IF, and thats it. He never programs in QB. He uses a lot of Java and C++ though. Also, hes a programmer for life and knows tons of HTML. My sister also knows a little bit of HTML, and I know less than her (though she never knows what Im talking about).

:twisted:
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

HTML? Hay, I'm just starting... Its not that hard, I'm doing off tut I got off a site, and I'm code hunting the source to my site AOL's editor made.

You could prob make my head spin alil if you gave me ago tho.. :wink: aka. not understand a word you say.. :lol: (Thats a complement, I'm very smart..)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

Heh...I'm the first in my family....

My Mom did some teletype in HS, but thats it.

I'm the new one with comps! :D
"But...It was so beutifully done"