Ported from QB: Killers

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Mitth'raw'nuruodo wrote:But you didn't harm it others did
Umm, still it was harmed, lol,. or it had to be for me to eat it,.. n my niebor has cows,. they looks so cool, I'm not eating 'em, nor any other edible animals... :)

Besides, the cows like watching me when I spin my Jeep around in the my feild, I can't eat fans now can I?? :D :wink:
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

Hehehe MystikShadows ;) Rhiannon's not technically my wife but she is my fiancee anyways. Close enough I suppose. :D
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

No, I guess you don't, $$$, want to eat your fans.
I don't want to get into another debate like this (meaning of life) it took too much time away, but I would like too say that other protein sources, tofu dogs, and soy products are just not the same. :wink:

When I see pics of a lion (I mean lioness 'cause they to the hunting, lazy males!) killing an antalope to eat, I FEEL NOTHING for the antalope!

When humans kill animals to use to eat, I feel nothing!

When humans kill animals fully awake to eat (as long as its quick), I feel nothing!

When humans torture animals for ANY reason, I hate the humans. I feel for the animals!

As Z!re puts it, circle of life, circle of life...

Oh yeah, GET A NEW ISP!
"But...It was so beutifully done"