Meaning of Life

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Meaning of Life

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

Whats the meaning of life?
"But...It was so beutifully done"
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

None, it's a circle, we live to get kids so that they can live to get kids...

No point, no meaning... dead topic.
I have left this dump.
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:) Its beautiful, this forum is only half QB so I going deep.. All the forces, put it this way, alow for some amazing feats.. Just think, if all of us QBers got togetter, it would still be hard to write a prog simulating 100% of what life is like..

And you put some of my favorite parts of the forces togetter, G's, gravity, friction, my Jeep, and let the fun begain.. As for life, its diff for diff ppl, and animals too mind..

So what the meaning of life is is up to you to diside, as for Z!re, your going to have lot of kids aye? lol,.. As for me, when I finish school, I'm going to become automotive designer and you'll be seeing my stuff at the Detriot auto show,. hehe!

So sofar, cars are my life, hehe!! What do you think yours is Mit??
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

hmmm....dead...not dead..mabey I should have made a poll on this. :)
Are you depressed Z!re? In denial?
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

I think thats being a little short sited $$$.

Whats after life?

Is what we do now have some consequence then?

Is life suppose to prepare us for it?

Where is Z!re going? :twisted:

Are we clones that the sentiant machines are using us for human batteries? :?

What we see now in our time, what we do now, to live for now could really be insignificant like cars.
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:( Okay, I wasn't beening short sighted, I was drawing of your comment "Whats the meaning of life",. my response is rather dumb, but car do fill part of my life.. Now your current Q. I have this answer..

I see life as a test of choice,.. We start in heaven, and then we come here to learn and grow, and for diff people its diff things.. I'm taking what troubles life gives me, and growing from them, and in the long run I what to rise to an auto disgner..

I also am pulling up and learning the skills of bing a gd person, I rule out hate, I don't hate anything any body no matter what,.. now I'll go for distrust, but I make sure I give someone a chance..

Takin Space Warp, you could say a number of horible things, You still be a freind in my book, mind.. so end the end of our test, we go back to heaven,. and they say it nice there.. Now things might change, cars and helping ppl might not be what I'm made for.. but I'm gd at it, and I think the test are to see if I can hold up and fufill my calling...

Now, did that help?? I did this in first person, cause like I said, 4 diff ppl, it a diff thing... :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

You still didn't answer where's Z!re going....he he he

Well if your going to get religious then that answer would be to Know Him, to Love Him, and to Serve Him....

But cars are still cool now... :D
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Well, for me to 100% correctly answer this Q to what I 100% beleive is rather hard.. I believe in God, and I really like the tallents he gave me to draw and understand programing, driving my Jeep how I can (Off raod mind, it also helps he gave me a Dad who could teach me that also),..

:wink: Maybe I'll start a affordible drifting school 4 ppl who want to learn, but have not the land or the right ppl to teach em, one day,. :D All other Rally Scools it $3000+ to just get in!!! :?
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Ok, You have I point.

Anyway this thread was just a joke :lol: of the discription of this forum :"Discuse anything from DEFINT to the meaning of life!"

So there :P .
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

I figured thats where you got your topic,. lol... hehe!! :wink: You going the do one on DEF INT then?? lol
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

hmmm....
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

Know Her, Love Her, Serve Her. To hell with "Him". :P :D
MystikShadows
Veteran

Post by MystikShadows »

Amen to that Nek....lol

Where's Z!re going? Whatever his system of beliefs calls hell. ;-) Probably at his puter read MIT's replies ;-)...for eternity...LOL
:twisted:
When God created light, so too was born, the first Shadow!

MystikShadows

Need hosting? http://www.jc-hosting.net

Interested in Text & ASCII development? Look no further!
http://www.ascii-world.com
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Oh no...looks like Nek responded to my meaning of life thread...this can't be good... :D

Ya know that was probaly ment to be funny, Nek, but I found that insulting to my SERIOUS thread.... :lol:

No but seriously I found that offending :x . God was never depicted as a she only a He, and He did go to Hell once but don't say for him to go to Hell...
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

MystikShadows wrote:Where's Z!re going? Whatever his system of beliefs calls hell. ;-) Probably at his puter read MIT's replies ;-)...for eternity...LOL
:twisted:
:shock: I don't think she's been THAT bad to read my replies for eterinity :wink: . But hell seems a more appropiate outcome. :lol:

By the way you dis God you shall have brought upon my FURY!!!! :twisted:
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

Mitth'raw'nuruodo wrote:By the way you dis God you shall have brought upon my FURY!!!! :twisted:
*yawn*

Bring it on. :D

Keep in mind that not everyone believes in "God". Long before your "God" was conceived by man, mankind worshipped a Goddess. And if you get offended by that, then you're just plain sad. :D
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Nekrophidius wrote:
Mitth'raw'nuruodo wrote:By the way you dis God you shall have brought upon my FURY!!!! :twisted:
*yawn*

Bring it on. :D

Keep in mind that not everyone believes in "God". Long before your "God" was conceived by man, mankind worshipped a Goddess. And if you get offended by that, then you're just plain sad. :D
Actually... they did worship a god. For there was the father, the son, and the holy spirit all in one. This was true... although the father hasn't sent his son down through Mary yet and the holy spirit isn't there yet either... so in the old testament there is no reference (dirictly, anyway (they had profacies(I cant spell))) to the Son or the Holy spirit... so they worchiped a God not Goddess... you just here more about the roman godesses.

You read all that crap? Wow, comfirmation class every Wensday must be paying off. :roll:
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

Right, and time as we know it only stretch ~3000 years back.

Because the bible says so.

Fine, if you want to waste your life praising everything to some random book, fine.

Although, it's kind of funny, as soon as something good happens, it's Gods making, but as soon as something go to hell, it's always mans fault.

Sort of like sports:
If your team has won: "We won!"
If your team has lost: "They lost!"
(Where 'your team' refers to the team you cheer on)
I have left this dump.
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Thanks nathan, but in my belief He already came: Jesus.

His mother conceived Him without no father or sin, and He grew up and preached the good news that we were going to be saved(from hell) and he cured the blind, made the crippled walk, made the mad sane, made the deaf here, walked on water, brought two people back from the dead, turned water into wine, etc. etc. etc. Then the last miracle he gave us was for Him to die as the perfect sacrifice so that we may go to heaven after heaven was "locked" to us from the first original sin(Adam, Eve, and the biting thing).

Then the 3rd day after His death(in hell taking those to heaven those that we're promised) He rose from the dead(he came back to life) and preached around for another 40 days untill one day He went to a mountain top, then rose up into heaven.

So that's the basic lowdown on Jesus, why I'm explaining this in here I have no clue, but there it is. :wink:
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

Wow...we got a fanatic here folks. :D Mitth'raw'nuruodo: feel lucky SJ Zero and na_th_an don't post here very often...

Nathan1993: Christian religions are only about 2000 years old, and are largely based on Judaism, which existed prior to Christianity (actually, Protestant Christian religions, such as Methodist, Lutheran, etc, are only about 500 years old and are based on the seperation from the Catholics by Martin Luther). Prior to Judaism existed scores of smaller religions scattered around the world, many of polytheistic beliefs (more than one god) and quite a number of matriarchal religions as well (recognizing a goddess). This was eons before the patriarchal beliefs came to be. I could spend hours talking about the history of religion (I've studied world religions for over 11 years now and I keep studying because it's fascinating). But basically, what I'm trying to get across to you is this: the fairy tales you read in Genesis about the creation of the world are just that...fairy tales. The majority of the Old Testament is based on Judaism's ancient holy books which even they don't follow closely anymore. The New Testament books were written between 200CE and 400CE (CE = Common Era, or what Christians refer to as "AD"). None of the people who wrote the stories in the New Testament knew Jesus, and most of the stories are blown way out of proportion in modern times. Jesus did not walk on water like you think he did, he did not turn water to wine like you think he did, and he sure as hell wasn't without what you like to call "sin". But he WAS an important figure in the development of a new religion: Catholicism. When Constantine made Catholicism the state religion of Rome in the middle of the fourth century, it paved the way for the rise of Christianity. Now if you look at the history of mankind...how far back does it go? Several thousand years, some new evidence suggests that humans may have existed many several scores of centuries ago in certain parts of the world. But fact be fact...Rome used Jesus' death to foster a new religion...kinda like how people nowadays get rich off of the death of someone famous. Humans haven't changed since they came to be.

Orochi was right: "Nothing's changed in 1800 years. You can't be saved. Now, all returns to 'nothing'."