Meaning of Life

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

MystikShadows wrote:One thing I do believe in is, as in science,

- balance of power
- Every Action has an equal and opposite reaction
- Extreme cold and extreme hot
- Infinitaly small and infinitaly big
- Extremely simple and extremely complex
- Ultimately, extreme good and extreme evil.
I think that if some one believes for something like a god, zeus or what ever then it exist somehow for that person.

I dont believe on jesus, zeus or any other god that are made by human?s imagination IMO.

Only one thing could make us here, keep us here and get riddof us if it wants. That thing is earth 8) I can see it, feel it, taste it. It haf a power to create us here and it did so. It didnt rest on 7?th day or walked over water and say "if you wana believe, then you will do so."

If i wana believe for Donald Duck, im heck of a sure, sooner or later i do believe.

Any way, this is IMO. Not meaned at bad for a Muslims or other religions.
seaBiscuit$
Coder

Post by seaBiscuit$ »

At last!

I have finally found the meaning of life............................................................................................................................................................................thread.

In celebration of the two year anniversary of the last post, I would just like to add my insight on the meaning of life:

One: People aren't wearing enough hats.

Two: Matter is energy. In the universe there are many energy fields which we cannot normally perceive. Some energies have a spiritual source which act upon a person's soul. However, this "soul" does not exist ab initio as orthodox Christianity teaches; it has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation. However, this is rarely achieved owing to man's unique ability to be distracted from spiritual matters by everyday trivia.
sid6.7 wrote:everytime i see your avatar i want to scream and kill it.... :)