VBDOS Custom Controls?

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Harry Potter
Veteran

VBDOS Custom Controls?

Post by Harry Potter »

I have VBDOS Pro 1.0 and am wondering how to write a custom control. I have Turbo C/C++, Open Watcom C/C++ and NASM. I need to use TABs and carriage returns in the control.
guihuomao

Post by guihuomao »

?We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite...?

I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a 3)reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the mysterious, 4)hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just as a 5)sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

We wow power leveling, are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of 6)weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.

I want the future to be better than the past. I don?t want it 7)contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled. We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

The past is gone and 8)static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and 9)dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. Each day brings with it new 10)frontiers, in our homes and in our business, if we only recognize them. We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

As soon as I walked outside, I was greeted with the shimmering [1] white blanket of cold. Despite the chill overwhelming [2] my skin, inside I was warm. I felt as though I could be giving off [3] heat; I had the desire to stay out in this freeze for hours. It was the type of day that speaks to you through its elements; I took a deep breath to hear more snow was coming.
world of warcraft power leveling,  As I walked I looked up, trying to realize what made this day so beautiful, so serene. It was as if time had been put temporarily on hold and I along with it. Or maybe I was the only one unpaused...
  Either way, the solitude [4] was comforting, and I sensed myself floating away. I sat down on the edge of a curb [5] and listened. All there was to hear was the wind rushing over the top of my head and circling some old, cracking leaves some yards away. To me it was the reassuring sound of nature, trying not to be forgotten.
  Now if only I could remember where I was going 4

human endeavor
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

YOU are a NUT CASE! Go SPAM somewhere else!

If I see another post off topic, then I will report you.

GET LOST ALREADY
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
qbasicfreak
Veteran

Post by qbasicfreak »

This idiot posted his spam once on each of the forums. I think they should just block him.
Harry Potter
Veteran

Post by Harry Potter »

Again, how do I make a custom control in VBDOS?
Joseph Rose, a.k.a. Harry Potter
Creating magic in the computer community...or at least striving to! :(
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

GOTO VBDOSFORUM

END!
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0