asm

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Seb McClouth
Veteran

asm

Post by Seb McClouth »

Hey all

I was wondering how you could do the following ASM-codes in QuickBasic using interrupt:

Code: Select all

cmp bl,#0x1a
and

Code: Select all

mov [14],ax
thx!!
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
ma1wrbu5tr

Post by ma1wrbu5tr »

I wish I had an answer for you, but only have yet another question.

Can you recommend a book to learn Assembly for a beginner?
/dev/null
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

I dunno about a book, but there are a collection of really good ASM tutorials on this site in the "Assembly" tutorials section.

I would recommend Petter Holmberg's tutorial series from QBasic: The Magazine. That's how I learned!
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

Pete, now I notice he's Pete Holmberg. I always misread only Berg, so I thought you wrote 'm....
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.