$1000 Reward

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

User avatar
Nodtveidt
Veteran
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:24 am
Location: Quebradillas, PR
Contact:

Post by Nodtveidt » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:35 pm

I have evolved to instinctively beat the piss out of religious zealots who don't know when to call it quits with their propaganda and dogmatic bullshit. I'm not sure if that's microevolution or macroevolution...anyone venture a guess?

Z!re
Veteran
Posts: 887
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:15 am

Post by Z!re » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:36 pm

Nekrophidius wrote:I have evolved to instinctively beat the piss out of religious zealots who don't know when to call it quits with their propaganda and dogmatic bullshit. I'm not sure if that's microevolution or macroevolution...anyone venture a guess?
Common sense
I have left this dump.

User avatar
sid6.7
Veteran
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:51 am
Location: west USA
Contact:

Post by sid6.7 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:16 pm

and the flaming "evolves" into a larger conflagration :roll:

using cuss words really doesnt win debates guys...in fact
it generally shows a lack of ability to debate...

User avatar
Nodtveidt
Veteran
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:24 am
Location: Quebradillas, PR
Contact:

Post by Nodtveidt » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:28 am

Who's debating anything? This isn't a debate, it's a couple of momos flapping their gums and being pompous.

Z!re
Veteran
Posts: 887
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:15 am

Post by Z!re » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:49 am

sid6.7 wrote:and the flaming "evolves" into a larger conflagration :roll:

using cuss words really doesnt win debates guys...in fact
it generally shows a lack of ability to debate...
So is acting like you're superior. Too bad you dont fool anyone.. poor you, you must feel misserable right now..
I have left this dump.

User avatar
sid6.7
Veteran
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:51 am
Location: west USA
Contact:

Post by sid6.7 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:58 pm

:shock:

i dont entirely have a dog in this fight so no i'm fine
its more amussing to see the hysterical cuss'n
ranting and raving though...

i think i was pertty accurate in predicting a flame war
so thanks to both of you for proving my point

i rest my case :)

User avatar
Nodtveidt
Veteran
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:24 am
Location: Quebradillas, PR
Contact:

Post by Nodtveidt » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:17 pm

You're welcome!

Any time you're stupid enough to start a religious thread, it's going to become a flame war. Skyler very well knows this, yet he did it anyways, like an idiot.

Z!re
Veteran
Posts: 887
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:15 am

Post by Z!re » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:02 pm

sid6.7 wrote::shock:

i dont entirely have a dog in this fight so no i'm fine
its more amussing to see the hysterical cuss'n
ranting and raving though...

i think i was pertty accurate in predicting a flame war
so thanks to both of you for proving my point

i rest my case :)
Whats next, you gonna predict that the sun will rise? Oh I know, I predict that you will post on a forum.
I have left this dump.

User avatar
{Nathan}
Veteran
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: The wetlands of central Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by {Nathan} » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:29 pm

I love how if it were not for Z!re and Nek this flame war would be much, much less hot.
Image

User avatar
BadMrBox
Veteran
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:19 pm

Post by BadMrBox » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:20 pm

I love how if it were not for Z!re and Nek this flame war would be much, much less hot.
Flame war? Them? No - they added common sense to this topic.

BDZ
Coder
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:41 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Post by BDZ » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:32 pm

Alright, it's my turn to speak.

About Creation vs. Evolution:
Evolution is a myth that takes more faith to believe than Creation. About the Bible in general, Zire's list of "contradictions" shows a lack of understanding of context. What puzzles me about people is that they'll dis the Bible because it is a religious book but believe anything that any other ancient writing or archaeological discovery says. The Bible and evolution cannot be reconciled, so I belive evolution is a myth.

About foul language:
Cursing (randomly using taboo words for bodily functions) shows a lack of creativity. Instead of just inserting in a word that means "_MOUSEX" be creative!

Z!re
Veteran
Posts: 887
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:15 am

Post by Z!re » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:48 pm

BDZ wrote:Alright, it's my turn to speak.

About Creation vs. Evolution:
Evolution is a myth that takes more faith to believe than Creation. About the Bible in general, Zire's list of "contradictions" shows a lack of understanding of context. What puzzles me about people is that they'll dis the Bible because it is a religious book but believe anything that any other ancient writing or archaeological discovery says. The Bible and evolution cannot be reconciled, so I belive evolution is a myth.

About foul language:
Cursing (randomly using taboo words for bodily functions) shows a lack of creativity. Instead of just inserting in a word that means "_MOUSEX" be creative!
Unless you prove otherwise, I will dissregard your post as randomly placed letters without any meaning or form. I guess what I'm trying to say here is, you dont make any fork sense you retard!
I have left this dump.

thegrogen
Coder
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Post by thegrogen » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:12 pm

BDZ wrote:About foul language:
Cursing (randomly using taboo words for bodily functions) shows a lack of creativity. Instead of just inserting in a word that means "_MOUSEX" be creative!
Alright.

You are an oinkadingdonkish narkleflibbertygarbethparkentalelelangathaffendoinkadonkeydingdonkaspamahedron.
Current projects:
oberonOS
Project HYDROGEN

User avatar
Nodtveidt
Veteran
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:24 am
Location: Quebradillas, PR
Contact:

Post by Nodtveidt » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:14 pm

fork you all.

There...better? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BDZ: Your lack of understanding of evolution (also known as ignorance) is fine...believe what you want, even if your belief system has no proof to back it up...it's everyone's right as a freewilled human being to believe in whatever they want to believe in.

User avatar
{Nathan}
Veteran
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: The wetlands of central Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by {Nathan} » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:20 pm

And my understanding of evolution is fine. At least 2 months on it every year for 3 years. Although that is not too much, I would like to say that I "understand" it and find it to be a theory and nothing more than a theory.
Image

User avatar
Nodtveidt
Veteran
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:24 am
Location: Quebradillas, PR
Contact:

Post by Nodtveidt » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:34 pm

As long as you understand the basis of a scientific theory...

User avatar
sid6.7
Veteran
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:51 am
Location: west USA
Contact:

Post by sid6.7 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:06 pm

okay this thread is over some of you are getting
way out of line with the language and its completley
unessesary by any measure...some of you should
know better then to go this route...


sid6.7 co-moderator

Locked