Ragnarok homepage

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

BadMrBox
Veteran

Ragnarok homepage

Post by BadMrBox »

Me and the others in Ragnarok would like to see some more traffic around our homepage and a little bit of more activity at the board so if you feel like it, click the link :D
Within a couple of days, a new design of the homepage will be up and so all our old stuff from the GBE days.
http://ragnarokgames.googlepages.com/index.htm
Deleter
Veteran

Post by Deleter »

i go there every once in a while but it has never changed. :lol: so I don't go there much.
BadMrBox
Veteran

Post by BadMrBox »

Yeah, we have been a bit bad at updating, 2006-04-16 is the latest one. But I feel that it will change rather soon, we are starting to get somewhere with all our projects :D
BadMrBox
Veteran

Post by BadMrBox »

Just wanted to say that it has been updated now with a bunchload of old zips ready for downloading. The homepage doesnt look to well in firefox and thats a bit strange because I optimized it for both IE and FF before uploading it. Ah well...

http://ragnarokgames.googlepages.com/index.htm
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

Fair enough 2 say that you should add Pete's QBasic Site to your quicklinks.

grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
BadMrBox
Veteran

Post by BadMrBox »

Yeah, for sure. I'll do that as soon as I'm fixing the other links to. It seems that I forgot to add links to the logos :oops:
BadMrBox
Veteran

Post by BadMrBox »

I have redesigned Ragnarok Games again(!). This time it'll look better than ever (my opinion) and for a long time this is how its gonna look. Still haven't put PQS on the quicklinks but I will do that the next time I update.