Looking for a dedicated artist

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Nodtveidt
Veteran

Looking for a dedicated artist

Post by Nodtveidt »

I'm looking for an RPG artist that is willing to do an entire project's worth of tilework and sprites for a very specific RPG project. This is scheduled to be a 2 year project which will be a commercial release on completion. The skills required are as follows:

-Must be able to work with a limited palette
-Must be able to draw 16x16 tiles or tile blocks in multiples of 16 pixels
-Must be able to draw standard RPG "walkaround" character sprites at 16x32 (some at 32x32, a few at 64x32)
-Must be able to draw front-facing animated "battle sprites" with sizes from 32x32 to 256x160
-Since this is a specialized graphics system, must be able to adapt to the limitations of the system

This is contracted work, and a physical contract will be issued to whoever is most suited for the job. Upon completion and sales of the product, royalties in the amount of 25% of total profit will be awarded which will continue as long as the product continues to sell. This is for a niche market and already has hundreds of interested parties, so sales of the product are guaranteed at a premium price. Depending on the level of dedication to the work, an advance payment will be made to the artist of negotiable value.

This WILL be a difficult job that requires a substantial amount of free time. As stated before, this is scheduled to be a 2 year project. Anyone interested in applying for this should send an email to dave AT nodtveidt DOT net with the following samples of work:

-At least two 16x32 animated "map character sprites", one male and one female, showing four directions of movement with at least 3 frames of animation
-At least sixteen different 16x16 tiles, showing a good range of tile textures
-At least one 64x64 "battle sprite", front-facing, with two frames showing an "attack", for three frames total

Any questions, feel free to email me at the above address.
tte

ttt

Post by tte »

EDIT: User was banned for this post -Z!re
PQBC...

Post by PQBC... »

Spam - please delete the post before this one.
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

PQBC... wrote:Spam - please delete the post before this one.
Next time, send me a PM with the link..
I have left this dump.