Wow, you're back!

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

XMark

Wow, you're back!

Post by XMark »

Hey, on a whim I decided to check out V!Planet recently and noticed that the legendary Pete's QB Site is back! Awesome! I remember when I used to visit this place like every day, and the whole long waiting period after I submitted The ARC Legacy for reviewing ;)

At the moment I'm remaking The ARC Legacy, though with C++/Allegro instead of QBasic. But a couple of months ago I released a special edition of the old QBasic ARC Legacy, if you want to update the existing review on the site or something.

Anyway, awesome!
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Nice to hear from you, XMark!

The ARC Legacy was a great game, and I definitely will check out the Special Edition sometime. Chances are I won't be updating the ARC Legacy review though, since I'm currently not doing reviews on thes site... all the reviews you see are just the old ones from back in'99-'00. No new ones have been added.

Someday I'll set up a new reviews system...complete with a brand new review format and a snazzy design...and then get some volunteers to do reviews and such. I plan on doing it, but I've got a whole lot of other things that are more pressing right now -- like the Zines section, adding to the Tutorials section, the FAQ and of course, "QB Express"....oh, and my school work / social life. :)
{Nathan}
Veteran

uhhh

Post by {Nathan} »

pete, this is your social life!!! lol :roll: :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well... if you call this social life... :lol: What's your social life then?
XMark

Post by XMark »

In case anyone's interested, I just released a demo of the remake. It's not in QB anymore, but it's worth checking out!