Forgive me!

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Zamaster
Veteran

Forgive me!

Post by Zamaster »

I honestly hate asking this kinda question but, I need help. How does one aquuire somebody else's password on a school computer network? I know this might be considered "hacking" and is probably not to be spoken of on this board but... I need a project from somebody elses account and they wont be at school on monday. I beg for help! The system is
Windows XP and its the kind where you type your password into the little box in the middle of the screen and then the desktop shows up with your account in the "U:" drive.
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

There is two ways.
First, you can use someone elses passwords, by finding out (yes, hacking) hes/her password. It can be done but i bet no one here tells you how to do it.

Second, and also the way i recommend. Call some one of your friend and tell about your situation.
Zamaster
Veteran

Post by Zamaster »

There's the problem, they're in aruba. I think I must resort to the first of the two. But how?
RUN\DOS\RUN
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Have them post it on the net, then just bring a floppy disk/jump drive/download it to get it, or just have them temporarly change their password to something you know.
Zamaster
Veteran

Post by Zamaster »

Thanks Nathan, good idea. Thats sad, it never occured to me.
RUN\DOS\RUN