Help the Petition For OS 8

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Veteran

Help the Petition For OS 8

Post by Guest »

Anybody who is interested in Apple releaseing Mac OS 8 freely please help this petition....
Kyle
Veteran

Post by Kyle »

Heh, I've signed so many of them petitions...very few actually change anything, you know..
Veteran

Post by Guest »

Eh, it's worth a shot.
The Awakened
Veteran

Post by The Awakened »

Kylemc wrote:Heh, I've signed so many of them petitions...very few actually change anything, you know..
Well, it's an online petition. It's not like it holds a huge amount of political power.
"Sorry for beating you up with a baseball bat Julian, but I DID think that you were a samsquanch."
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

Kylemc wrote:Heh, I've signed so many of them petitions...very few actually change anything, you know..
Yup. This far what i have signed, none of em havent changed things, what for they were made of.

But good thing is worth of trying.
Ill sign it 8)
ShadowWolf
Veteran

Post by ShadowWolf »

on another note why does it matter if MAC OS 8 is released freely i mean what the point.

also it not like mac os holds much of a fallowing here i mean this is qb/fb site so most people are X86 fans here.
Veteran

Post by Guest »

Emulation purposes... Many people want OS 8 for Basilisk or Softmac.
figjam88au

Post by figjam88au »

i have signed a online petition that got microsoft to change it's rating on a program classified as spyware, it's not as big as Mac OS 8 but it proves that the petitions work, unless of cource Apple is makeing money of it still, which i doubt.
Veteran

Post by Guest »

They aren't. It's now obsolete and you can only find it at a select few web sites.