DirectQB 2.0

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Zamaster
Veteran

DirectQB 2.0

Post by Zamaster »

(Ill be writing updates on this post, it worked for Seb!)

Just completed LIGHT.BAS, a demonstration of the DrawLine and Screen functions. It should be up on/around OCTOBER 3rd with another demo for the SetGamma and DrawPixel commands.
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN
Zamaster
Veteran

Post by Zamaster »

Just installed a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500! Bad news is it only does VESA modes in 640x480... crud. So I hate to dissapoint everybody but it appears as if DirectQB 2.0 will be restricted to 640x480 unless I can figure out something!
RUN\DOS\RUN
ShadowWolf
Veteran

Post by ShadowWolf »

if your going to build a usfull lib based off of directQB why not focus the effort in Freebasic that where the community is moving to.

there is a simi need for a DirectQB compatible Lib to grandfather over old DirectQB games to freebasic. i was kind of writting one but the code got screwy and bugy and i couldn't work out the problem so i kind of gave up.

if you can make improvent to the lib then do so.
Zamaster
Veteran

Post by Zamaster »

I doubt Ill be finishing anything at this rate because aparently this "UGL" already does everything I was trying to do with DirectQB 2.0
RUN\DOS\RUN
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Hey, I am all for porting this to FB... but my laptop broke, so I can't...