Qbinux Logo contest

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

SebMcClouth
Veteran

Qbinux Logo contest

Post by SebMcClouth »

Someone brought up the kiwi bird to my attention. So I thought it would just suit Qbinux.

The criteria:

1) it must be kiwi-bird
2) draw in QB or PDS or 265 colours BMP

The winner will see his Kiwi bird on Qbinux!!

Grtz
Seb
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

Any volunteers???

GRTZ
Seb
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.
The Awakened
Veteran

Post by The Awakened »

I can try whipping something up... right now I'm working on sprites in PP256, but once I finish this animation, I'll have a go at it. :D
"Sorry for beating you up with a baseball bat Julian, but I DID think that you were a samsquanch."
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

Okay!!

Grtz