New Space Warp Intro/Trailer!!!!!

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Rattrapmax6
Veteran

New Space Warp Intro/Trailer!!!!!

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:D Intro/Trailer released!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Did this bout a day ago, just had to pack it and put it on my FTP,... Here it is...

http://members.aol.com/rattrapmax6/fbfi ... railer.zip

Enjoy!!! Comment(REM) if you like! :wink:

This was done in FB, but its close enough to QB, so, heh heh, here it is here too!!! :)

PS. Mitth, its EXE and GFX where done in MS Paint, so..... :wink:
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

Nice...

However, the ship fliying past the planet went by in a flash, I don't know if that was intentional or not... :wink:
"But...It was so beutifully done"
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:) One Q, did it look good like that?? heh, It goes slow on mine, so I left out delays,.. might change it tho... Wiat... heh, you watched it :shock: ?? hmm, thanks.. :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

And I thought I was going to play something... :roll:

No, it goes by faster than you can almost see it....I could barely figure out what it was...the SECOND time...anyways... :D

WAIT! How fast does SpaceMerc go for you? Can you try to live out 1 level and tell me how long it takes to go to the end please. :D
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:) Ha ha ha!!!

With your new one, I can't make it to the end w/o getting blast to bits (the right move, doen't work 4 me, leave me pinned on the wall, not that I wanted to be there, it almost pulls me there...) But, 3mins or so in the no collision detected ones... looks bout right for me, lil ships keep good pace..

To fast, right, I'll patch that up, then add a demo behind it... :wink: , Mouse is standard in FB too, "GETMOUSE" "SETMOUSE", heh, need to find out just a lil more on it, its here somewhere,. hmm.. Nothing else went by too fast now did it?

hmm, how you like that Fade in FB logo, trying to do like game systems, how they show the logo when the game is flipped on, hmm, heh. :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)

Post by Guest »

That's why I have 5 lives per level lol :lol:

Anyways, I'll check that to mine.

Ummm...Mouse works fine for me, must be your mouse again....

Everything else was fine.

I liked the fade in thing :D
Mitth'raw'nuruodo1

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo1 »

lol ^ that was me ^_^

I am at school and cookies are deleted here I guess :roll:
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:( But, my mouse is fine, the only time it no works then would be your game.... What ever you did, I liked the first one, it worked fine, y u change it ne way?
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Ummm...no, I can't, sorry. And its not me, it works fine on other computers too. Its your graphics card that's the problem...its too slow.

I timed the version of SpaceMerc with just the fire and no other ships fire. It took my computer to go though that in 30 SEC! It took you 3 min....heh... :D
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:) I'm not in the mood for my comp to be trashed on, & FYI, it doesn't have a GFX card, its a crappy old Win98 that acks like a slug and refuses to do a thing, no sound, no top nuch pro made games, can't use FB to full power cause of my sound..............

So many times I'd just love to chuck it out the window, screwed with ProPilot, that was fine, but NOT MY SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Ahem, sorry, hmm, that felt good to get that off my chest *Walks out humming a tune* :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

:shock: Well, sorry...

I was only speaking truth.... :roll: ...FYI I WASN'T trashin it...again...
I was just saying that. The NEW computers at are school are awsome but their cards suck.

Plus you don't understand I CAN'T change it back even if I wanted too! It's changed too much! Also I don't have a backup of the original in QB form....sorry :cry:
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:wink: No worries, just was ticked at my comp, the whole sound thing, nevermind... :roll: :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

ok... :lol: just remeber I may be on your screen but I'm not your computer.... :lol: lol
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

No, mate, your nicer than me comp, :wink: , never thought that, just blowing off built up steam, had spent a hour b4 that post crashing the comp in trying to drop and reload sound divers, forcing it to play any thing, I was overly ticked and the gfx card comment didn't help,.. but I feel better now, no worries... :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)