Space Warp!

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:shock: Your briliant!!

I just interwebbed that mouse code and it was like magic! The BlueGumball responded like lightning!, and that tug had not a chance!!

Compliles and everything, got a beta as you call 'em, or every1 calls 'em, done, but, do I have to copy the "QB.BI" into the .ZIP file for tranfer to other sources, I tried it with a folder(not putting in the lib) and moved it to a diff location, and it worked, but I'd like to make sure.. :wink:
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

That's Great Rattra.

Tell me when you get it up on your site, and I'll try it out to see if you could put anything else good in there. :D

Oh, how long have you been Programming?

I haven't been programming in QB that long...just about 1 and a half years with some stuff before that. Ex. LEGO Robolab(accually won first place in a F.I.R.S.T. compition in 2000, I was the Master Programmer for the team)+LEGO Mindstorms+BASIC Stamp Board. But I'm not brilliant. Thats how most games are set up today. Any innovative QBer could come up with that...mabey not a noob... :D .

Well time for another installment of:
>>>> :D Mit's Tip of the Post :D <<<<
>Tip #6:
>>When you get into a jam in a program, get up and come back at it some other day with a fresh mind.
"But...It was so beutifully done"
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

:lol: I've only been programing for 2 going on 3 years, but funny thing is, I had QB for a long time and never knew it. Course, I hunted like crazy on the net, when we got this comp, for some source of a language to program.

I did find this "Fanticy Develipers Studio" which I would never recumend, you just took BMP pics and you put them diff orders to make maze like games (Where I started to make RoboRaider) this was not a language.

So really, all those 2 1/2 years where all QB. Comp wise,. I got a PS2 sorta language called RPG Maker II, which for programming your own PS2 games is really alsome, includes it own language, character editor, world editor, building editor, special FX editor... 3D and it does all the shading 4 ya! lol.. :wink:

PS: I would have deleted QB too, had I never read a Robotic book,. I like robots!!! (Hence my game "Robo Raider" hehe!! Get a copy, it on this site in the arcade games I think, lol.) any way the book told about QB and using it for the Basic Stamp, and I found it one day wiping out some old Tandy floppy disks.. I've been programing ever since,. :D
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Veteran

Post by Mitth'raw'nuruodo »

Ya I heard RPG maker II.

Never used it, still people SHOULD be MADE to SUFFER by doing 3D, grapics and ahding by hand!!!!

If QB was faster I could come up with an engine simular, also if I had more time....

Well right now I haveta go and program like a mad man!!! :D

Well...

>>> :D Mit's Tip of the Post :D <<<
>Tip #7:
>>When you get an ERROR: OUT OF STACK. Check your functions, make sure they are going back to the main module often. Also whatch your PUSHing and POKEing, QB is a senstive languauge...lol :D . But if you want to increase the STACK space, Look up the CLEAR command.
"But...It was so beutifully done"