This will hopefully allow enough time for some major tutorials and articles to be written, which have currently missed the deadline.
Right now, I have the following articles for the next issue:
- * The QBCPC 2004/2005 Needs Entrants! - Adigun A. Polack
* Interview with RelSoft - Piptol
* Interview With Na_th_an - Piptol
* LensFlares - RelSoft
* Pixel*Tile Scrolling Engines - DarkDread
* Data Structures & Algorithms: Pathfinding I - abionnnn
* QBNow! Chapter 5 - Neo Deus Ex Machina
* Bobby The QBasic Maniac Comics - Matt2Jones
- * GUI Series Part 2 - VonGodric
* QB Scripting (Part 2) - Chaoticmass
* A game review - Oz (?)
* FreeBasic Article - Blitz (?)
* SCREEN 13 Manipulation Tutorials - Nemesis (?)
* Blast From The Past! - Pete
* Gallery Article - Pete
* QB / DOS Emulation Article - Pete
I'm also still looking for QB news items, especially stuff that hasn't been published anywhere else. Let me know if you have any announcements!
And for all of you who were looking forward to seeing Issue #4 today, sorry. I'd rather release a good issue on Saturday than a bad issue now.