Qbasic in College... WOOT!

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Digital Shadow
Coder

Qbasic in College... WOOT!

Post by Digital Shadow »

I just got into college(College of New Caledonia) a few days ago, and classes havn't started yet, but I start this Feburary (2004), I'm going into electronic engineering, and I found out ...... they program in qbasic. They need to do a few simple things to ready the course with simple software tools, and I almost gaged when I started laughing. The nicest part is that I get full 24-7 access to the lab, and damn if it isn't full of nice stuff like good old 233's and 500's, enough for me to "borrow" a few to make my own network(yay, QB and network processing) Virtual Reality, here I come...

...I credit this to God and Qbasic, the two greatest forces in this universe, in that order
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh because there all the same... Soooo, if were all laughing, I fail to see the problem
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

wow... QB LIVES!!! EVERYONE! tech it to your kids (yes, kids) to get new qb porgrammers. remember those books you bought? SAVE EM!!! thats how I leared i found my dads old QB book... was made the same year as me-1993!

QB LIVES SAFE UR BOOKS!!! SAVE UR TUTORS!
____ ____
| | | |
| | |----<
|___\ |____|

FOREVER!!!