QB Express "Text Map Game" Competition!

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Ryan

Out of curiosity..

Post by Ryan »

I'm already making the game, because I'm assuming you'll say yes. If not, I'll submit it anyways... So, can I submit a second one since I have another month? And the latest version of Numbervold when the time is up?
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Yes, of course. Also, you can submit as many entries as you'd like.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Attention everyone that is making games for this compo:
Entries are due by Monday, December 27th at Midnight EST!

I still have only received one entry to this competiton. I NEED entries! (Don't make me extend this for another month!)
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

hmm I think I'm a little late. I'm gunna stay up all night and make a couple, even though it is a little bit late in the peace to do so. oh well atleast I have something to do.
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

I made a great engine, pitty I can't finish the game in time for the compo so I guess I finish it and release it as a game.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

I'll still accept them if you get them in BEFORE I upload the new issue.

So there's actually probably about 24 hours left if you're still interested.

(I still have received just one submission, and I really want there to be at least two!)

Heck, I might even end up extending this competition again. There have been about ten people who have expressed interest and only one entry.
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

Looks like it could be another late night then. I'll try my best to get you at least a game that can be finished. I can't wait to read the next mag, it has to be one of the best things that the qb community can have. Keep em coming.
I might wright a tut for it but, I dunno, I have too use dos on my computer at the moment cause windows screwed yet again.
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

Well I sent in my game so I guess that makes two games. At least its a compo now.