Done with finals....updates will begin again soon

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

Done with finals....updates will begin again soon

Post by Pete »

<p><strong>Done with finals....updates will begin again soon</strong> -- Posted by <a href="mailto:pberg1@ithaca.edu">Pete</a> on December 17, 2003<br>
I just finished my last final today, but I'll be at college until Saturday morning. So in that time, I'm gonna probably relax for a while, then maybe work a bit on this website. Oh! RETURN OF THE KING -- was amazing. I saw it this morning at 12:01AM...first showing, and it is honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen. The battle sequence in the middle of the film, which is close to an hour long is undoubtedly the best battle sequence in film history. It was just so beautiful, amazing graphics, cool effects, great acting, and more... much more. Then I got back at 4:30 in the morning and had to write a twelve page research paper that was due at 5:00PM today...finished it ten minutes before it was due and got the running shoes on to get it to my professor on time. Damn U.S. Politics....worst. class. ever. Which, is in contrast to ROTK, which is... the best. movie. ever. (It's up there at least.)<br><br>You know what was funny? The episode of Pinky and the Brain where the theme song went "They're Pinky and the Brain"... like normal, then out of nowhere another mouse pops his head in and says "and Larry".. and after each line. It was funny. At the time. Anyway, I'm really tired. Maybe next time I'll actually update the site and tell you something about QB.<br><br>........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........</p>