Link error L2029

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

SebMcClouth
Veteran

Link error L2029

Post by SebMcClouth »

I have currently 3 modules, all .bas files. I've compiled them into obj, when I use link, I get the following error: error L2029: 'INTERRUPTX' : unresolved external

How can I fix this?

grtz
Seb
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

You're clearly forgetting to link in the library that contains the INTERRUPTX function, which would be the default library (qb.lib).
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

Yeah I remembered my QB4.5 erra... I'm using PDS now... So I hooked it up... and it worked.

grtz
Seb
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Wow seb... the guy that took the blue pill messed up this bad! lol j/k :lol:
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

Hey if you still want your share of qbinux... watch out for deja-vu's... cause then the agents are coming...

grtz
Seb