What happened to QB express?

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pharoah
Coder

What happened to QB express?

Post by Pharoah »

I know I've probably just missed something, but what happened to the QB Express newsletter? There hasn't been a new issue for months, it seems. If you need contributions or something like that, I'd be able to submit some articles. I'm a fairly decent writer, as it happens.
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

Try posting that in the News Forum.

Immortis is putting an issue together now.

Ted
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
Pharoah
Coder

Post by Pharoah »

Okay, cool. I'll try writing something.
Imortis
Veteran

Post by Imortis »

The only thing that is limiting this release is time. I have been job hunting, and preparing for a wedding. Busy life. But I am going to try to put some time on it this afternoon. I also have to change the brakes on my car this morning.
T'lon Nanaki
Coder

Post by T'lon Nanaki »

I also have to change the brakes on my car this morning.
HAHAHAHAHA! Doesn't brake repair suck! I had to do the same with my truck recently and it's always a bitch to do. any way I also noticed that QBE#30 was quite over due. I'm just glade someone else asked before I did!
carpe diem!