QBinux

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Seb McClouth
Veteran

QBinux

Post by Seb McClouth »

Hello

I've got some bad news, due to the migration to a new laptop... something went wrong and I lost most of the original QBinux source files, so basically, I had to return to the drawing table to rewrite QBinux.
Yeah you wonder, why didn't you make a back up? Well, it was the backup that failed me. So, I hope I will have this new thing ready by the end of this week.

Till next time!!

Grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

Sorry to hear that. You could have also saved then on the web.

I KNOW how frustrating it is to start over. Perhaps somebody could at least send you the most recent release.

Ted
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

There's no use in that... I only released executables. But thx for the advice.

Grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
Mentat
Veteran

Post by Mentat »

Would disassembling the executables do any good?
For any grievances posted above, I blame whoever is in charge . . .