QB IDE

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Mentat
Veteran

QB IDE

Post by Mentat »

My QB isn't working (shuts down as soon as it pops up). Also, the help function didn't work. Any idea where to get a new one (I don't remember how I got it in the first place).
For any grievances posted above, I blame whoever is in charge . . .
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

use our big friend: http://www.google.com
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I have the same problem, it is over come by running Q.bat instead of QB.exe.
Mentat
Veteran

Post by Mentat »

I can't find QBasic 4.5.
Mentat
Veteran

Post by Mentat »

I fixed it. There was another QB icon that had had hammers and such. When I deleted it, it worked. Thanks. Where can I find the help component?
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

if you can't get it by pressing F1, I'd suggest to check out all the QB-sites, I believe (not sure) New-Sealand has a complete version...

Grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.