QBASIC backup help!

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Patz QuickBASIC Creations
Veteran

QBASIC backup help!

Post by Patz QuickBASIC Creations »

I backed up my QBASIC files (inculding ECLIPSE) into a file but don't remember what the file is to get it out :cry:
It's named: BASIC.7z
HELP!!!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

:lol: 7Zip format - unzip it with the 7zip extractor - http://www.7zip.org
Veteran

xD That hurt, Kevin. But, now that you mention it, I remember something about a program called 7zip :oops: Well, guess I better get M$ Win98SE running again... (dual-boot, of course.)
Veteran

Post by Guest »

No you don't, they have the extractor for both linux and MS....
Veteran

2 things, "MacGuy"
1. M$WIN98SE is (cringes at the thought) the best Operating System that Micro$hit has ever released. It works best with PDS.
2. Next thing we know, you're going to be Linus Torvald. Stick to one OS, please.
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

PQBC wrote:2 things, "MacGuy"
1. M$WIN98SE is (cringes at the thought) the best Operating System that Micro$hit has ever released. It works best with PDS.
2. Next thing we know, you're going to be Linus Torvald. Stick to one OS, please.
Windows 2k is generally regarded as the most stable and efficient OS so far from MS..
Followed closely by Windows XP
I have left this dump.
Veteran

Post by Guest »

PQBC wrote:2 things, "MacGuy"
I changed my username and everything else so I could have an avatar of the mac thingy saying "Ass..."... I'm just trying it out for a while...